Home

Reviews

About Me

Peripera Ink Airy Velvet #14 Rose Pink

by - 5/23/2018 02:52:00 PM

Peripera Ink Airy Velvet is my most favorite lip tint.
Even though I own the Peri's Ink Velvet,
the Ink Airy Velvet is still my favorite.
For SS 2018, Ink Airy Velvet introduced color no.11-15.
My eyes goes to no.14, the Rose Pink.
Another nude color in my list.


Lip lacquer which makes your lips a flower-like bloom
with smooth and soft velvety touch.
An airy weightless texture,
but you can get bold color and moisture.
 
New colors are:

 I think Peripera's model has changed from Kim So Hyun
to Jung Da Bin, Lee Yeol Eum, and Ha Na Ryung.
I didn't know anything of them before.


Because they are released for spring,
the colors are so pastel-like.
I love Ink Airy Velvet nude color, so I picked one of it.



Rose Pink has this kind of vivid bright pink theme.
But the color itself is lean to MLBB,
similar to no.5 & 10.

Same as no.6-10, this has strong sweet floral scent.

Comparison with no.2 Pretty Orange Pink.


On lips, it is more to blue-ish muted pink.
Not actually a MLBB, but it is not as bright as no.2
A bit brighter to be called MLBB.


Same as the old version, it doesn't emphasize dry lips.
It happens before the stain remains.
After it leaves stain, it will get dry obviously.
But I just need to swipe it again to create this beautiful color.

My eyes was swollen.
Part of it was because of stress.
Again, how old am I?

In one swipe, it actually gives me this kind of cheerful feelings.
It is good for sweet theme photoshoot with flowers, definitely!
The stain lasts for long.
And it doesn't stick to glass that often.
I will use it whenever I need something to keep my face brighter.
Not for daily look, but it is a cute color though!



MY THOUGHTS OF PERIPERA INK AIRY VELVET #14 ROSE PINK:
+ A bright color without being too vivid.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry area on lips.
+ Cheap! Similar to Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint maybe.
+ Doesn't stick to glass too much.
+ Gives cheerful look immediately.
+ Easy to create gradation.
+ Giving those airy look, blurred outer lips easily.
+ After the Rose Pink color is removed, the stain remains vivid. My friends were amazed by it.
- Will be dry after leaving stain.
- Not too moisturizing for lips.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. This was really helpful, thank you! I was looking to purchase #14 Rosy Pink and it seems like just the right colour. It's good to know that it's a little dry after the product has worn away - I'll make sure to keep a lip balm handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. For dry lips be sure to moisturized it well. Rosy Pink is a cute color.

      Delete