Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Eyebrow Pencil #02 Natural Brown キャンメイク アイブロウペンシル #02 ナチュラルブラウン

by - 3/28/2018 10:15:00 PM

Eyebrow Pencil is an automatic pencil type.
Retract to open the eyebrow stick.
At first, I wanted to buy Etude House Drawing Eyebrow again.
But decided to try Canmake's,
the one which doesn't need to be sharpened.


I copied the web's description..


I picked no.02 color because my hair is now darker than previous.
But still lighter than my real hair.


The pencil is very thin and small,
I think it is smaller than eyeliner.
The size of the stick is only 1/3 of the plastic case.


I only twist a bit of the stick out.
I had a bad experience with Visee Slim Gel Liner.

Swatches.
It is a bit hard to swatch on skin,
but makes it natural enough to color my brows.

Different than Etude's Drawing Eyebrow,
Canmake's eyebrow pencil gives me natural color
without being afraid it would be too dark.
But I find using Etude is a bit more comfortable.
Because Canmake Eyebrow Pencil tip is very small.
But it is good to create colored eyebrow, rather than drawing the shape.

The part where I put the Eyebrow Pencil is in lighter brown color.

Even though the color is brown, and different than my original grey brow,
it blends perfectly.
It doesn't give me fat & bold brows too.
I like natural finish and I can use it alone without eyebrow mascara.
Overall, Canmake eyebrow products are very easy and natural on me.
Remember I re-purchased many of its Eyebrow Liquid?
Also, the pencil stays long too, I don't need to re-applying at all.
This is very convenient for me and travel-friendly too.

Still a bit greyish than normal brown,
but fits perfectly to my current hair color.



MY THOUGHTS OF CANMAKE EYEBROW PENCIL #02 NATURAL BROWN:
+ Natural finish without looking fake.
+ Stays long.
+ Very thin and lightweight.
+ Easy to color the empty brow hair.
+ Have 5 colors that will suit any hair color.
+ Because it is hard to draw on skin, it is hard to make mistake by applying too bold. Similar to Shu Uemura Hard Formula? I've tried swatching the Hard Formula once and it's hard to swipe on hand, similar to this Eyebrow Pencil.
+ Easy to use, without cap. Just twist the front tranparent case.
- Super thin, I'm afraid it will break easily. But not.

You May Also Like

0 Comments