Home

Reviews

About Me

Kanebo KATE Super Sharp Liner EX #BR-1 Dark Brown ケイト スーパーシャープライナーEX #BR-1 濃いブラウン

by - 1/21/2018 12:56:00 PM

KATE Super Sharp Liner EX is a unique eyeliner.
It is made with two grips.
It is to manipulate shadow to precise lash line and adds depth.
I got a discount after purchasing SaSa product more than HKD400.
I think this is around HKD85 after the discount.
The only shade SaSa's cashier showed to me was Brown.
And I didn't even want to ask more because the cashier was very busy.

I really think Kuroki Meisa is suitable for a dark queen role.

More informations about Super Sharp Line EX are taken from KATE SG website:





For video tutorial is here:


I think the concept is good.
Most Japanese brand doesn't have consent of how to use their product.
Many eyeliners comes in a normal pen type packaging,
without a grip or thoughtful design.
But KATE created something new.
I wonder if it would be really good in reality.

With diamond-shape box, this is very cool.


And then, the pen is obviously a diamond-shape design!
It is comfortable.
And this might be the most comfortable pen eyeliner I've ever been using.
I can hold it without nervousness,
because the grip is steady.
I forgot how to use it according to the movie.
But either way, I find it very good!
I like this more than Canmake now.


Dark Brown is very similar to Canmake Strong Eyes Liner #02 Sweet Brown.
First stroke, it is a red brown color.
But by a few strokes, it will be a dark brown.
Very easy to use and doesn't leave any mess.
A typical Japanese eyeliner, stays strongly (on my dry skin).


Color is the same with Canmake, isn't it?
A brown that is not light,
unnoticeable, and easy to draw line.
I really love the Super Sharp Liner EX.
I approve that this eyeliner is very easy to use
and great for beginners.




MY THOUGHTS OF KATE SUPER SHARP LINER EX #BR-1:
+ The handle really helps my hand to draw eyeline & tightlining.
+ Cool diamond-shape pen type.
+ The color is brown, but dark as black. Unnoticeable but also enlarging my eyes.
+ Eyeliner stays strong for the entire day, doesn't smudge.
+ Suitable for beginners.
+ The liquid hardly goes inside my eyes, unlike Canmake's liquid which is very watery.
+ The pen type is small, but bold rather than most eyeliners, to make it sturdy.
- Expensive and doesn't sold here.

You May Also Like

0 Comments