Home

Reviews

About Me

Maybelline Master Flush Stick Blush #Pink / #Peach Melon メイベリンマスターフラッシュ スティック #ピーチ メロン

by - 11/18/2017 11:32:00 AM

Master Flush Stick is a made in China blush,
which is sold in Japan too.
I think this is more travel friendly than the old Master Glaze Blush.
It has sponge brush to apply in tap-tap motion.
Only pink color is sold in Indonesia.
While Japan has two colors, Cherry Grape and Peach Melon.
Indonesia's Master Flush is more to a peach.


The blusher is more expensive as a drugstore brand.
I bought around Rp 120k at online shop.
Yeah, I'm too lazy buying things at store.
I didn't like how BA would follow my every step.

What is Master Flush Blush?
A creamy blush with a special pH sensor tone factor that blends
according to your skin pH level that would suit your blush color.
A stick type with sponge applicator to blend on cheeks.
Since this is a stick type, it doesn't have anything interesting
except for the dual edge tools.

There are two colors in Japan.

The front one is Cherry Grape, while behind it is Peach Melon.

Cherry Grape alone

Swatch of the two.
Left is Cherry Grape and right is Peach Melon.
Surprisingly, Peach Melon has stronger color than Cherry Grape.
That's why I think it is more preferable here in Indonesia?

Bought because of mimi TV channel on Youtube:

In Japan, Maybelline also brought a two-tone eyeshadow and corrector.

Packaging itself is travel friendly and the cap is sturdy.
But black and pink combination is not my favorite.


A pink text is written above the box.

Steps.. Who doesn't know how to do it?

Ingredients

Sponge itself is very soft but stiff at the same time,
giving enough strenght to tap-tap / pon-pon (You'll see this word often in Japan).
I've never been so easy and clean at using a creamy blush.
The one I have is pink.


Zoom


It doesn't have scent too.
The stick itself is creamy, easy to blend.
But beware because it is pigmented as a tint-like function.
I didn't dare using it on all my cheeks.
Just create dots around my thumb size, then blend with sponge brush.

Swatch on hand:

The part of smooth blending is very sheer, right?
It is a blue-ish pink?
Or peach? I don't even care the differences.

How is it?
I feel the color does not really suit me.
But whatever, maybe due to my minimum makeup without eyeshadow too?


On my dry skin, it stays for all day without cracking.
And after blending, it will become matte too.
Add more if you think it is too sheer.
The color is very soft, but I don't think it suit my skin very well.
And if people with oily skin use it, it will fade quickly.
Well, it is fading a bit even on my dry skin too!
But since this is travel friendly, I can add it anywhere.


MY THOUGHTS OF MAYBELLINE MASTER FLUSH STICK BLUSH:
+ Easy to use and the sponge comes to handy.
+ Travel friendly and the stick is not too large. Definitely suit my pouch.
+ Sheer but buildable like a tint.
+ Doesn't have glitter.
+ By the time being, it will turn matte (or fade away, which is its negative)
+ The sponge is soft and useful enough to blend in pon-pon / tap-tap motion.
+ Doesn't emphasize pores.
+ The stick is creamy and smooth to the point of feeling it like a lipbalm?
+ Doesn't have scent.
- Easy to fade by time.
- Not too cheap as drugstore makeup. But I can wink to Canmake.
- Just come in one color here.
- The pink color does't really suit my skintone. I wonder why. the color is too flashy for me.

You May Also Like

0 Comments