Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Precious Mineral BB (Beautifying Block) Cream Matte #21 Beige with SPF50+ / PA+++

by - 11/11/2017 11:42:00 PM

I got a sample for Matte version.
Previously, I bought the Moist type and slightly satisfied.
It's just that all Etude's BB cream I've tried are all too sticky.
Since I got the Matte type as a sample, I got in no.21 again,
in Beige for yellow tone.



Sorry, only had this picture.
And the sample hardly tells what shade it is.
It's only got #3 on the back.
And I had to tell that's #21 Beige.
So I'm not sure if the color is #21 Beige.😓

Either way, this is almost the same with Moist type.
Slightly semi-matte, for me.
Because it still has some shine.
But I dislike the finishing.
It is too cakey for my liking.
And will crack around nose and chin after an hour.
Maybe the matte type is not made for dry skin like me.

The BB cream is yellow for Beige.
You can see it makes my skin yellow-er than my bare face.
But the same as my neck (that's often got sunlight).

For me, the coverage is medium to full.
So it is heavy!
The coverage is better than moist type.
And of course, very sticky!
I don't like a too sticky BB cream so I'll pass.
Maybe I'll pass for every Etude House's BB cream / foundation from now on.

so it was rough.

Right picture was using powder to prevent cracking
around nose so it is matte around there.
But still no use.
All pictures (3) didn't use primer at all.

I'm so disappointed with the Matte type.
The Moist type stays longer on my dry skin, without much cracking.


MY THOUGHTS OF ETUDE HOUSE BB CREAM MATTE:
+ Covers very well.
+ Doesn't have strong scent.
+ Semi-matte finish, leaves glowing shine.
+ Brighten face.
+ Cheap (compared to Japanese BB cream), a lot of size in one tube.
- Very oily / sticky, especially for a matte type.
- Heavy.
- Create cracks around nose & chin after an hour.
- Not suitable for daily use because it feels heavy.

You May Also Like

0 Comments