Home

Reviews

About Me

Peripera Peri's Ink the Velvet #12 Pure Peach

by - 10/12/2017 12:04:00 AM

I previously owned Ink Airy Velvet #02 & #05.
I love the colors like a flower petal.
Just then, I had a thought of purchasing its velvet type in softer color.
And then I grabbed #12 Pure Peach just right at the last moment.
I hope it will match my skintone, as Pure Peach is a warm & light-colored lip tint.


What is Peripera Peri's Ink Velvet?
You will understand from their promo.
All of the description is in there, which is a very good poster.
Comparing to other company brand, Peripera describes everything in one picture.



The Pure Peach is a new Spring / Summer 2017 collection.
For all colors, refer to this picture below:



No.1-5 range is very bold.
I don't like using bold lipstick for daily makeup,
so it will stay neatly in my shelf.
I think it's a waste to buy a lip color that won't suit my taste.
Thankfully, the new colors are not that bold.


I hope they would create more pink-ish color than coral / red.


The box color followed the tube.

On top of it, there is "Pure Peach" text.


The bottle itself looks the same as the other Ink type tint.


This is the tip brush.
Stiff but spread the tint evenly.

Swatch on hand. It looks orange-y.
Has a strong candy scent, which is different than the previous Airy Ink Velvet no.1-5.
The scent is peachy, will it be the same to the other colors?


On lips, it looks MLBB.
Slightly orange peach and girlish.
It will become creamy matte after a second.




As I have wrote above, Pure Peach is MLBB!
It looks like my lips color, which is softer and brighter.
I think this will be my next everyday lip tint, after Revlon Balm Stain Honey.
I feel the intensity can be similar to Etude House Rosy Tint Lips.
It can be build up to bolder color, after a few applications.
But I think I must apply a heavy eyeshadow so it won't create pale face.


After it gets dry on lips, it will create some flaky parts.
But they are small to notice and doesn't really bug me.
It is matte, so little flakes is an obvious part.
And moreover, it is coming from a liquid to matte.
Still looks good on my lips looking at the picture, isn't it?
Not a negative point at all.
And the lip tint is moisturizing too.
I consider buying another color such as #7, #13, or #14, later?

Left : after a few applications, it becomes darker and orange-y.
Right : after wiped it with tissue, the color turns to a red tint.


MY THOUGHTS FOR PERIPERA PERI'S INK THE VELVET #12 PURE PEACH:
+ Moisturizing lips.
+ Creates a little flake that won't be a problem.
+ Has sweet scent which will be gone in a seconds.
+ Turns matte and velvet-y MLBB color.
+ Not expensive.
+ Stays long because it will give red stain on lips.
+ Doesn't accentuate dry area on my lips.
+ Brighten entire face even though light-colored lipstick will make me turn pale.
+ Minimum transfer to glass etc.
- None at this time.

 Okay, I made three pictures in one frame
^_^;

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Pure Peach looks good on you!
    I'm eyeing that color too but I don't think I can pull it off since it is too light for my skin. ;;;;
    But ZOMG for the new shades of Peripera Ink Velvet! All so lovely! *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Pure Peach can be very pale on some people.
      And if I wore minimum makeup without color, it will made my face pale too. Yeah, the new shades are lovely and it released a more natural color.

      Now, they've got the Cloud series too... So fast

      Delete
    2. Yeah, and since it's near the new year, they'll probably release some new shades this year. *O*

      Delete
    3. Oh no. All brands will have new colors / types then...

      Delete