Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Candy Wrap Lip #17 Cherry Sherbet

by - 8/31/2017 08:58:00 PM

Hi, I'm back with Canmake.
It has been a while after I bought another Canmake.
My Candy Wrap Lip no.2 & 3 are empty already.
So I need to buy another daily lipgloss.
Previously, I found Integrate's lipgloss is the best.
But Canmake is cheaper and easier to get here.
My eyes was going to no.17 straighly.
A sheer neon pink color for the description.

I don't need to explain more about this lipgloss.
I already bought 3 colors and can't get enough with them.
After finishing one, I need to buy another in repeat.
I don't want to lose any Canmake's lipgloss in my house ^ ^!



What I like from their lipgloss is the pigmentation.
It can cover my dark lips on the outer corner very well.
It is sticky, but not looking abnormal.
And Cherry Sherbet is a cute color!
I thought it would be too dark or bright like neon.
But not.


And on lips:

On upper, is my bare lips.
Cherry Sherbet looks like an ice cream / sherbet color.

MLBB color, but slightly pink-ish.
It's cute and pretty.
Moisturizing lips, good pigmentation, and doesn't have scent / taste.
I like this more than no.3.
But too bad, it is discontinued in Japan right now.
I hope it keeps selling here.
And I'm very sad about Isehan (Heroine Make & Heavy Rotation) brand.
I can't find it anymore at local store.. Too bad.

Please ignore two red spots on my left cheek.
It was after I got chicken pox (sad, having chicken pox at this age)...
But fortunately, the spots came only a little bit on my face, more at my back.
Love the lipgloss color on the right picture after it is settled on my lips.



MY THOUGHTS FOR CANMAKE CANDY WRAP LIP #17:
+ Good pigmented lipgloss.
+ Moisturizing lips.
+ Doesn't have scent & taste.
+ The color is MLBB but refreshing.
+ It is not as dark as the tube. A natural color.
+ Consider cheapest price for Japanese brand. A bit same with Korean lipgloss price.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips because it is not matte.
- Sticky.
- Transferring to glass etc.
- Might not suitable for people who prefer pigmented lipstick.


You May Also Like

0 Comments