Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Real Fit Velvet Lipstick #2 Flame Grass Beige & #8 Cherry Blossom Pink

by - 4/24/2017 05:52:00 PM

Another lipstick review from Innisfree.
It seems my haul and the urge to buy Innisfree doesn't end after buying it at store.
I bought these two from an online shop because I wanted to try their velvet matte lipstick with spring color.



Real Fit Velvet Lipstick is a lipstick made of gel complex with oil and pigment to moisturize the lips skin
and leaves a smooth color powder on the lips surface.
The color pigment holding system keeps the color long lasting.
Velvety texture lipstick that melts smoothly when it touches the lips.
It is thin like a feather and light on lips.
Color variations:


The Velvet Lipstick case & bullet  is the same with Creammellow Lipstick
and Real Fit Creamy Lipstick.
There is no use to differentiate them other than opening the cap and see the bullet's metal name.
Or if you have different color, you can differentiate easily on the bottom bullet's color.
But because I have Real Fit Creamy #10 and Real Fit Velvet #2, I couldn't differentiate the bottom color easily.



Advertisement video:



Meanwhile, these two lipsticks has the same texture and result.
They are both in bold color bullet but gives soft velvety finish gradation on lips.
It is best to put it as a gradation for better velvet finish.
If not, it would be the same as any other matte creamy lipstick,
which is a bit dry and same texture with Etude House Rosy Tint Lips.
The color #8 is the main color which Yoo Na used in the CF & picture ads.




01. Innisfree Real Fit Velvet Lipstick #2 Flame Grass Beige

I had a hard time to choose between #1 and #2.
They are both a beige color.
But since I just bought Moonlight Coral from Real Fit Creamy Lipstick line, I chose the one darker.
I think this lipstick has the same color & texture as Etude's Rosy Tint Lips #7 Tea Rose.

Above : full lips, below : gradation

When put it as full lips, it shows a dark beige color or brown.
It looks very creamy, but dry.
Despite all of that, it doesn't emphasize my dry lips, except if you put it on wet surface it would crack.
Not a big problem for me so it is okay.
The finishing is a velvet matte lips and staying power is good for drinking.


Meanwhile, if I use it as a gradation, it will be very soft and cute.
The gradation is turning to pink-beige color, good for spring makeup look and daily.
 It is easy to create a gradation from this lipstick.
Just swipe with finger around the outer lips area like in the CF.
But if you don't want to dirt your hand, you can use tissue which gives similar function.
Staying power for gradation look is almost the same with the full lipstick.


02. Innisfree Real Fit Velvet Lipstick #8 Cherry Blossom Pink

This one too.
Since Cherry Blossom Pink is bold when Yoo Na wore it, I was afraid I not to wear it often.
I was at a lost between 8, 9, 10.
But 10 would be similar to 2, and 9 is too purple-ish so I kept choosing 8.


 Cherry Blossom Pink is this range's main color, wore by Yoo Na.
It looks like very purple-ish on the ads.
But in real time, it is a bright pink-red color.
I agree with a bit purple, but not that much.
It is indeed a cherry blossom flower, but too bold to be called cherry blossom.
Anyway, I'm emerge in the bright color even though it is not my daily color.


When used it fully, it creates a bright pink-red finish.
The lips will be the main show for a whole face!
It is cute but feminine at the same time.
Be careful if you touch the lips using this color, it will leave a stain on another place.
So I must rub carefully to clean it if I want to touch up, so the lip color won't stain my skin around lips.
Very long-lasting as if it gives stain.
Same as #2, it is a creamy matte lipstick if used on full lips.

Left : gradation, right : full

And if used as a gradation, it would be a cute bright velvety pink.
It is very pretty and cute, suitable for daily activities when you want to brighten your complexion.
I personally like to use it as a gradation since it is very cute.
I love this color the most when it is in gradation.

Left : gradation, right : full. Just cut my hair recently. You'll see some new post with long hair because it's an old picture, but after that, it will be short for the entire months. I'll grow it back after this ^ ^ Does it suit me? I feel like the left photo with gradation lips looks similar to Honda Tsubasa...

Overall, I really love the Velvet lipstick. It is different than Creammelow and Real Fit Creamy.
But almost similar to Creamy Tint Lip Mousse, in a lipstick bullet.
It almost didn't have a scent, just a slight matte/creamy lipstick would have.
Staying power a quite long because it is matte and fit to lips, especially bold color.
I prefer #2 for daily use and #8 gradation to create a bright complexion.
But I personally like #8. I just need to be brave and wear it bold!





MY THOUGHTS FOR INNISFREE REAL FIT VELVET LIPSTICK:
+ A velvet soft color lipstick.
+ Matte but moisturizing.the inner lips.
+ Good staying power.
+ The bold color leaves stain a bit.
+ For my dry lips, it doesn't emphasize dry area.
+ Glides smoothly even though the bullet is a bit dry.
+ The soft color that comes from a gradation gives a different look.
+ Very easy to removed with Bifesta Cleansing Lotion without leaving stain for #8.
+ Almost doesn't have scent & taste.
+ Both colors don't leave too much stain on glass.
+ Not too expensive, only Rp 139k? at my online seller.
- For some people, matte lipstick will be very dry. But not me. And using on wet lips will give cracked cream.
- Not available at the store yet.

You May Also Like

2 Comments