Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum Special Set (Serum, Cleansing Foam, Cream)

by - 4/12/2017 04:19:00 PM

I've been a fan of Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream for years.
Already tried other cream such as Hadalabo, but still come back for that.
But sometimes, I received a sample of Innisfree skincare from Green Tea line and fell in love with the scent.
It's only now I could buy the serum and cream. The cleansing foam is only a plus in the set.


In term of ability, I think Innisfree Green Tea Cream is same with Etude House Moistfull Collagen.
I mostly didn't like any scent, but the green tea line have refreshing scent.
 I will review each product in this post.


01. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 30ml


This serum is needed to help moisturizing skin with organic Jeju Green Tea and Green Tea Seeds that hydrate your skin from within. 
More moisture and freshness with 100% green tea.
Dual Moisture-Rising Technology™ derived from green tea and green tea seed oil
The fresh green tea deeply hydrates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized longer.


It is used in the first step of skincare after a facewash,
to helps hold moisture in your skin and prevents moisture loss.
Because I have very dry skin, The Green Tea Seed line is the best line for me.
It is used for special moisturizing and nourishing care line.

The bottle is very large!
I think I can use it for more than 6 months because I only need one pump.
It has cap protector to prevent it from being pumped unnoticed.


The serum is heavy transparent water-color.
It gives moisture to my skin after blending, even when I put it on the back of my hand!
Very moisturizing and a bit sticky at first.
But the liquid will be absorbed into skin and the stickiness will gone.
Has very strong green tea scent, but it is refreshing.
Effect : Moisturize my skin without being sticky. The feeling is like using Hatomugi with heavier liquid. But it will be absorbed so don't worry.

UPDATE : I thought my breakout came because of the cream. But sadly, it is the cause of Green Tea Seed Serum! You can find my picture with many acnes in a few posts before and after this, especially around cheeks, nose, and chin because I used this serum. That's too bad since I like the refreshing green tea perfume. Maybe because of the perfume?


02. Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam 30ml


Only need one push to clean the whole face.
The foam is very rich in bubble.
Also has lovely and refreshing green tea scent.
But it can't remove makeup so clean it first before washing with this Green Tea Cleansing Foam.


Only by a little amount, it can clean the whole back of my hand.

Same as the other product, it also has green tea scent.
Effect : The scent doesn't stay long. Once cleaned, it doesn't leave any scent.
And it's easy to wash with water.
Doesn't hurt eyes and my skin feels tight and clean.


03. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Cream 30ml


This Green Tea Seed Cream can be absorbed well without sticky / oily feelings.
Texture is a thick transparent cream.
This antioxidant moisture cream is formulated with freshly squeezed jeju green tea and green tea seeds to create a clear and dewy skin from deep within.
What it is
1. Deep moisturizing cream infused with pesticide-free Jeju green tea and green tea seed oil that instantly provides intense hydration to replenish the skin with moisture and nutrition
Fresh green tea makes the dry skin moist, and green tea seed oil gives water-retention effects to trap hydration deep in the skin for highly-moisturizing and highly-nourishing care.

2. Freshly squeezed green tea - green tea energy that delivers deep moisture and nutrition
Freshly squeezed Jeju green tea rich in abundant minerals and amino acids makes the skin's texture watery.

3. Dual moisturizing with fresh green tea and green tea seed oil
Green tea seed oil provides deep moisture for dry skin, and forms a double moisture shield to retain intense hydration deep in the skin.

4. Green tea EGCG for a powerful antioxidant moisture effect
Highly antioxidant green tea EGCG with watery, soft cream-like texture forms a nourishing & hydrating shield for smooth, moist skin.
How to use
Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption.


I mainly buy this because of the real effect on my skin.
It has mostly the same effect as Moistfull Collagen Cream.
Brighten skin, gives moisture, although not seriously moisturized the whole skin so it must be used often.
The cream also has similar scent with the serum, but softer.
I love this too because it stays well on skin without being oily.


Overall, I can use this as a change for Etude Moistfull Collagen Cream.
Or I'll use this at night and Moistfull Collagen Cream at daytime.
Plus Hatomugi Skin Conditioner, my hydrating skincare is perfect.
Oops, I also used Hatomugi as hand lotion in air-conditioned office room and it worked well to hydrate my wrecked hands of dryness! It hurts for sure to have rough skin.
I always bring Hatomugi in its free spray bottle everywhere now and doesn't need sticky hand cream rose by The Body Shop anymore. I'd like to trash it.

Effect : It doesn't really moisturized my skin after cleansing the cream on my face. But it does brighten my face! Overall, does the same work like Moistfull Collagen Cream.

You May Also Like

0 Comments