Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Haul

by - 3/27/2017 08:46:00 PM

If you ask me what is my favorite brand from Korea, I will say it is Innisfree.
This brand comes after the same company as Etude House and Laneige, Amore Pacific.
But it's not as playful as Etude, and not as mature as Laneige.
Innisfree is more into natural, a soft and soothing aroma.
In every Innisfree product I owned, I didn't have any hate for it.
When it was first launched in Indonesia last Friday, March 24th, I went there with my sister and we bought many things!

Three bags! And I didn't intend to go and waiting in line. But my sister said okay to do it, so we did. I'm not a person who will wait for hours, except for Pablo and Innisfree... ^ ^!

I have never went to buy a haul of one brand. Every purchases in a day, I bought things from different brand.
Be it online or offline, I didn't buy product in one brand for more than 3 items.
But this time, there were many gifts!
Even my sister, who didn't have concern for skincare or makeup before,
she bought expensive mask for the first time.
She never bought anything, for makeup, more than Rp 300k.

The free gifts for purchasing more than Rp 900k, including 2 Lee Min Ho's posters, 2 Yoona's fan, Lee Min Ho's photobook, a few masks & skincare samples,  and a skincare kit in a box for new member on the website. I have not open the photobook yet... Since I'm not his fan. I'm more interested with Yoona than him! I said "just burn Lee Min Ho posters numerous times"...~~www

I don't really care about Lee Min Ho.
He is not my favorite actor despite I have watched his drama, 2 of them I think.
And let's see what we bought:


My sister only bought Long Wear Cover Cushion in #N23 (refill, casing, and puff).
For skincare, a Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask and one sheet of rose mask.
She's very satisfied with the cushion.
She was longing to have not too fragrance-y cushion and one with good staying power.
This Long Wear Cover Cushion really suits her and doesn't give her breakout like A'pieu Doraemon.


Last is my purchases.
I bought Water Fit Cushion #C21 (refill, casing, and puff), two single eyeshadow matt (then I bought #07 on the next week), Real Fit Creamy Lipstick #10. I had been eye-ing the lipstick ever since Yoona's re-create makeup on Youtube last year.
I was afraid if the cushion will be too white like before, I kept buying in #21! But it's actually not that white like the previous Ampoule Intense Cushion.
For skincare, I bought Green Tea Seed Serum Special Set (serum, cleanser, and cream inside), Capsule Recipe Pack in Pomegranate, and Green Tea Mask.
The Capsule Recipe Pack was actually to add more for bonuses!
I'm broke now. I should save more money to go to Japan next year!!

Please wait for my honest review in every product.
I will focus on what I bought, not the gift set.
But I'll try to review a few skincare.
I'm not too skillful at skincare. But I love Innisfree's green tea serum fragrance from a sample I received before.
It was refreshing and soothing.
I love Innisfree until now. I'm glad it came to Indonesia because it was hard to find online.

You May Also Like

0 Comments