Home

Reviews

About Me

Liese Prettia Bubble Hair Color #Cocoa Brown

by - 11/27/2016 10:01:00 AM

I'm back with hair colorant! After almost a year not coloring my hair, half of the lenght has changed to my natural haircolor. Since there's not much differences between the latest color Natural Ash with my natural color, I didn't mind not coloring it. But while remember about Liese Prettia, I found the Japanese website upload the latest Christmas color trend, which is Cocoa Brown. So I grabbed this color of my impulse.


Still the same box and items inside. I don't need to tell anymore on how to apply the bubble hair color. This is the easiest step for hair colorant for me. There is no use for a comb to apply it. But since the price is expensive, it is not the best option to hide gray hair.




This is the picture from official website that caught my eyes:

For autumn and winter color. The natural straight style gives kind image. The red hue is a sweet plus point to create an image of beautiful skin. And the party curled style is perfect for adult impression. With bold lips color, it is good to go for a winter event!


How to get the look:


Another style with Cocoa Brown:

 Autumn Ichigo-hime. Use a warm brown smokey eyeshadow and pink natural lipgloss.

Winter Ichigo-hime. Use a gorgeous hair arrange with simple pierce. Bring a pearly bag and use heels with the same pearl.
The winter style "Ichigo-hime" or "Strawberry Princess" reminds me so much of Ishihara Satomi. Now watching her in Jimi ni Sugoi! dorama and she is very stylish.

The before picture:

Just had this picture because I didn't prepare the before coloring. But half above my ears was my natural haircolor, while below it was the already faded Natural Ash color.

Natural Ash in January 2016 picture.

After coloring DAY 1:


DAY 3:

Indoor

Outdoor

A week later below:

There is no difference in outdoor pict for 3-7 days. But I like this color. Not too strong and suitable for daily activities. Sorry, the photo is a bit out of focus because I was in a moving car.


Overall, this a normal color. It is perfect for natural cocoa color and for daily activities. But if someone need a bright and strong color, Cocoa Brown is not an option. As for me, I like coloring my hair to natural color since I work in the office. A blonde color won't suit my taste as a working lady. Although my manager once colored her hair blonde ^ ^. In the end, I like this color for party feeling! Too bad I don't go to party often. Cocoa Brown will look more classical under indoor lighting, such as in a mall / big party.

You May Also Like

0 Comments