Home

Reviews

About Me

IOPE Moisture Skin Soft Peeling Gel

by - 11/02/2016 11:58:00 AM

I got IOPE Moisture Skin Soft Peeling Gel in a sample size. This is my first experience using IOPE product. This brand is a high end Korean brand that's famous for the cushion. Actually, I have never use any peeling product, so I can't give an actual review, comparing with other product.


This peeling gel is used to cleanse dead skin cells. For my dry skin, I need to peel my dead dry skin often so it doesn't get flaky and rough. I've read that peeling 2-3 times a week does prevent acne.But since I don't know if it's truly useful or not, I'm glad I received this sample.

The IOPE Moisture Skin Soft Peeling Gel has strong rose scent, but I can still bear it. It comes out as a white liquid with small beads at first. Once I rub softly on face, the liquid will turn to be small beads. It's a mess, so be sure to clean the floor after peeling.


The effect is, my skin feels softer like mochi. It brightens my face and I do think rubbing stronger (be careful not hurting your face) will clean the dry skin more. So far, it doesn't get me irritation or acne after using it. And I used twice a week as suggestion.

With this sample, I think I'll try searching for a peeling gel later, to clean my dry dead skin cells. Musn't IOPE though, since it is hard to get. But buying a full size will be an investment for a year or more, because I just need to put 1-2 pumps. I heard Tony Moly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel is also very good.

You May Also Like

0 Comments