Home

Reviews

About Me

Exoticon New a+ Softlens #Grey

by - 10/03/2016 09:50:00 AM

I bought Exoticon a+ softlens because my ex-workmate gave me suggestion about the most comfortable softlens for her. I usually bought the X2 version from Exoticon. As for grey, I chose the most natural color for everyday use.


Spec:

- 2 tone disposable soft cosmetic lens.
- 6 Months supplies.
- 55% Water Content, Ocufilcon A.

The box is green leaf color. A bit yellow-ish.



The softlens has 14.5mm diameter, but for me it's larger than my preference. Probably because of the wide pupil area.


This new a+ softlens is not my most comfortable one. I couldn't even stand wearing this for an hour outdoor. Well, I mostly didn't use a softlens when going outdoor though. Only used at work. But this one is itching and doesn't fit my eyes very well. I think I won't buy this series anymore. This is weird since the water content is 55% and larger than my previous lenses so far. And the design does not suit my preference.




MY THOUGHTS FOR EXOTICON NEW A+ SOFTLENS:
+ Cheap price.
+ Has many color variations for everyday usage.
+ Clean packaging.
- Not comfortable.
- The enlarging effect is too large.
- The softlens is quiet stiff.

You May Also Like

0 Comments