Home

Reviews

About Me

Cottage Strawberry & Mint - Green Tea Shower Gel

by - 9/05/2015 11:02:00 AM

These two Cottage's shower gel were the samples I got. I didn't intend to buy the bottle before, and never. The price is expensive, anyway. But I wonder why the Cottage's brand is so famous here. Is it because it's made in France? Just what I've told you in the past, Western brand is more famous here, despite the quality. The shower gel originally named as milk shower on their website, but I don't know why they write shower gel on the label.

All the shower gel I've got from Cottage were hard to cleansed. They're sticky even though I had washed two times on the area with water. What's so good about a soap that is hard to wash? It takes time to do it and I don't feel clean either. Even though they have strong fragrances, it will disappear after washing off. My mom is disappointed about this reality, it's hard to find a soap that the scent will linger after we got out of bathroom. Well, I personally didn't matter over it, but yeah, it's a waste to have strong smell in the bathroom, but not for long.

01. Cottage Strawberry & Mint Shower Gel


This scent is for revitalizing. Rather than revitalized my body, it smelled sucks. The strawberry and mint's smell like a toothpaste. The mint isn't a refreshing one, but it's like a strawberry toothpaste's scent for kid. Ugh, I dislike that smell because it will tickled my nose. The strawberry & mint is the most unfavorable scent for me. Same as the green tea, the scent will disappear after being washed. It's also sticky, like I mentioned above.


02. Cottage Green Tea Shower Gel

Green Tea scent is softer. It meant to be energizing, but I think it's more to soothing. What's wrong with the function name? I don't think they matched at all. But green tea is bearable and I'd like to eat it. It will be good for my drink.


That's it for my thoughts on Cottage. This is an expensive, yet useless product for me. Yeah, I dislike how a soap is hard to cleansed, while it's purpose is to clean our body... I won't buy this brand's product anymore. Despite the price, the scent it has are the same with any other brand. I'll stick with my Bouncia from Cow Brand for my soap because it's cheaper, has milky scent that is very soft, and easy to washed off. I think the Chia Seed sample I got from The Face Shop is easier to cleansed and the scent is also refreshing rather than Cottage.

NB: When I haven't buy Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks yet, they will announce their new items soon for cheek. Lip & Cheek Gel, a gel blusher again from Canmake. I think it will be similar to Cream Cheek CL01. And the other one is Matte & Crystal Cheeks, a two-colored blusher in one package. These two blushers' packaging will have diamond-shape case.

You May Also Like

0 Comments