Home

Reviews

About Me

Coffret D'or Smile Up Cheeks S #01 Salmon Pink コフレドール スマイルアップチークスS #01 サーモンピンク

by - 4/02/2024 06:13:00 PM

 The Salmon Pink color is actually my sister's Smile Up Cheeks S.
I introduced this blusher to my sister when in Japan,
and she wanted to purchase it after trying mine.
Of course I have to try it too since this will be the third times I'm trying Smile Up Cheeks S.
Previously, I have bought the #04 Red Beige & #06 Lavender Pink.
And I also have bought the older version Smile Up Cheeks N three times.
If I have to sum it up, I have six Smile Up Cheeks blush.
 
Salmon Pink color is a soft natural color with a gentle impression.
A cheek and highlight set that includes two gradation cheek colors
and two nuanced beautiful skin highlight colors
The jelly-coated powder creates a soft focus on pores and creates a glow,
creating smooth and bright cheeks.
It blends well into the skin and adheres tightly,
leaving a lasting finish with no powder or color buildup.  
I don't need to write much about Smile Up Cheeks S since I already reviewed two of it.
So I will tell about the color.
 


Salmon Pink looks very bold on me.
The mix between pink and orange, gives cheerful impression to my cheeks.
It does stay for a long time according to the claim.
I don't have any hate for Smile Up Cheeks.
 

Everything about this blusher is gorgeous.
A pretty packaging and gradation colors,
brush is included inside, except mirror.
Between the three colors of Smile Up Cheeks S,
my favorite is Lavender Pink.
Because it is hardly going too bold when I use it,
Lavender Pink is my choice when I'm in a hurry.
Overall, I hope Smile Up Cheeks S will introduce more colors in the future.
 
 

Note :
I read from Coffret D'or official instagram that the brand will be discontinued in 2024.
Oh my....
I really like this brand's foundation and blusher.
And it's too bad that it would be in 2024.
I had purchased another plane ticket to Japan in spring 2025.
I think I read it that it will be gradually discontinued from June to Dec 2024.
I can't buy any Coffret D'or item at the time I arrived in Japan.

You May Also Like

0 Comments