Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Pure Pure Kiss NEO #PK313 Chiyahoya & #BE314 Oriko 資生堂 マジョリカ マジョルカ ピュア ピュア キッス NEO #BE314 お利口

by - 3/13/2024 06:19:00 PM

Majolica Majorca is not my favorite brand.
That's why I only bought the lipstick from this brand.
Previously, I had tried the Pure Pure Kiss in #51 Koijikan.
Now, I bought two lipsticks from this range,
#PK313 Chiyahoya and #BE314 Oriko.
The Pure Pure Kiss NEO range is a tiny and cheap lipstick,
so I bought two colors.


Lips become pure and their color and texture change 
tint essence lip.
Lipsticks and lip balms with a rich color that make your lips
look beautiful with the fresh feel of a serum, and filter lipsticks that you can add
to your regular lipstick to enjoy changing colors and textures.

Colors:
A veil of moisture gives your lips a pure color



Creamy Type : PK402, RD411, RD312, PK313, BE314
Sheer Type : RD401, 59, 51, PK303, PK304, PK405, RS506
Filter Lip : 96, 82
All lips color picture might be wearing lipbalm first before the lipstick.

I previously bought #51 Koijikan and thought that
the lipstick have good moisturizing result to my lips.
That's why I bought PK313 and BE314.
But in the end, they didn't moisturize that well.
 
PK313 is a creamy type pink, Barbie-like finish.
I think the pink is quite showy for my everyday makeup.
 
PK313:
 


Meanwhile, BE314 is also a creamy type with sheer beige color.
 The beige color goes to pink though.
So it means BE314 is more natural than PK313.
The beige creates cute and natural look.

BE314:
 


The lipstick doesn't moisturize my lips at all.
BE314 doesn't show crack lips,
but PK313 might show because of the creamy texture.
 Either way, I still prefer #51 as my favorite color from this range.

The lipstick doesn't have scent or taste.
It feels smooth and creamy on my lips, since they are creamy type.
And that's why the tiny bullet will get empty fast.
The price is more expensive than Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge,
but still cheaper than most Japan lip products.
Still, I'd prefer Canmake.


You May Also Like

0 Comments