Home

Reviews

About Me

Club Suppin Powder #Sakura Luce Scent クラブ すっぴんパウダー #サクラルーチェの香り

by - 1/18/2022 12:04:00 AM

 This is my second Suppin Powder.
Previously, I bought the Pastel Rose Scent in Akihabara Don Quijote.
Since I couldn't fly to Japan now, I purchased it online.
But I was lazy to wait for PO, so in the end, I bought the 2020 spring edition, Sakura Luce.
 
 I don't need to write anymore review of what this amazing powder can do.
Can be used as skincare and daily powder.
It doesn't damage the skin, but please use after skincare routine.
As a daily powder, it can cover a bit uneven skintone and brightening.
But don't expect too much.

Filled with sakura pattern.
The box itself already is too cute.

Sakura Luce has a sheer sakura scented.
I have smell a few of sakura scent, which is sweet and sour.
It is similar to this powder.
But I'm glad the Sakura Luce is not as strong as Pastel Rose.


 I bought the two puffs version.
You know, I really love the puff in Japanese powder.
They are fluffy, strong, mochi-like texture, and very soft.
I haven't found any powder puff that would break after I wash them.
 Meanwhile, Korean and other brands puff can break upon time.
My mother always uses Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact for almost 10 years.
And during 1-2 years, the puff break itself (without washing too).
I think the range is already discontinued now.

 
White and white and smooth soft puffs.
Reminds me of mochi.
 
Between Pastel Rose and Sakura Luce, I will choose Sakura Luce.
The scent is not too strong, suitable for night sleep.
Of course coverage is almost none, but can help matte-fying skin after oily skincare.
I hope to continue repurchasing this powder.
Will be good to find another sheer scent in original range (not limited)
that won't be a hindrance to a good sleeping.
In the past, I also used Canmake Secret Beauty Powder, which doesn't have scent.
But with similar price (Canmake is cheaper though), I think Club Suppin Powder
is more worth the money.
Canmake only lasts 6 months while Club can lasts more than 1 year.

 
 

You May Also Like

0 Comments