Home

Reviews

About Me

NEWS : Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Will be Sold in Indonesia!!!

by - 4/27/2015 10:22:00 PM

So, do you know Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make? I have reviewed its Smooth Liquid Eyeliner. It's the first liquid eyeliner I bought and the first eyeliner that I found easy to use. I'm still using it until now. It's not as sharp as before and I think to buy another one in brown color when I go to Singapore next September, but I found its logo in Guardian drugstore!! Don't you feel excited? Although the product hasn't come out yet, but the logo is already there, so maybe just a few more days to wait. By the way, its eyeliner is my most favorite, more than Canmake Strong Eyes Liner and Etude House Oh m'eye line or what. It's easy to clean off but also waterproof (and smooth tip to use). Don't forget that Heroine Make also produced softlens, though it's rarely known of.

If you want to know about Isehan, go to this website. It's in Japanese but at least you will know what kind of brand and product they produced. As for Heroine Make website, you can go here. Another brand that is famous from Isehan is Heavy Rotation, but it might take more time for it to be sold here. I'm already excited about Heroine Make, moreover if my country would imported the BB cream and powder (because Heroine Make's specialty is eye makeup and it's rare for them to sell base make). Heroine Make is also famous, used by many beauty bloggers I found on Youtube and their blogs. So, wait for it okay? I'm excited (and sad) that I must collect money to buy another good brand from Japan. I hope Kanebo KATE will be next to be sold here. Kiss Me Heroine Make famous character is Marie Antoinette-like (named Elizabeth Himeko) girl that has big sparkly eyes, together with her white cat (Silfi?). Below are some pictures of the brand:




UPDATE : I went to Aeon Mall (BSD Serpong) and purchased a few Kiss Me Heroine Make items. But I also saw Kiss Me Heavy Rotation mascara, eyeliner, and lip essence. So, Isehan will brought both Heroine Make and Heavy Rotation to Indonesia! Yay...

You May Also Like

0 Comments