Home

Reviews

About Me

Kao Sofina Aube Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge (One Coat Smooth Texture Rouge) #PK14 花王 ソフィーナ オーブなめらか質感ひと塗り ルージュ #PK14

by - 2/01/2024 10:36:00 AM

 Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge is from Sofina Aube brand.
Previously, I owned four eyeshadow palettes from Brush Hitonuri Shadow.
I have two lip products from Aube, which are Long Keep Rouge and Biyou-eki Rouge.
I like Biyou-eki Rouge moisturizing finish, but I dislike the Long Keep Rouge.
This is a bet for moisturizing effect on my very dry lips.


Vivid lips last forever.
For lips that are concerned about dryness and vertical wrinkles,
a rouge that applies color smoothly with just one coat. 
Smooth texture and color that lasts forever.
 

  From the color chart, PK14 is the lightest pink color.
The 50s label on top of it means they are suitable for 50 years old people.

I must approve of the case!
It looks very pretty with layers too.
And the case color is a metallic light pink.


The feelings of applying this lipstick is similar to the old version of Long Keep Rouge.
It goes smoothly applying, but after that, it will dry out.
The moisturizing effect for my dry lips is none.
Meanwhile, the color is pretty.
Light pink with glitters is perfect for glossy looking lips.
The glitter is not overly showy.
It gives me a young and fresh, cute pink vibes if I also used blusher from
 I think they are suitable for each other as in my pictures wearing this lisptick.


I took those pictures with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra front camera.
It seems the front camera is more natural than back camera (even the pro mode).
And the quality is the best compared to my A73 front camera.

Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge might not be suitable for my dry lips.
But the color is too pretty to avoid.
I think I will wear this lipstick when my lips is not drying.
Or else, it will show my dry lips too.
Oh, and the staying power is also good.
I tried washing with just water and it won't come off.
But the price is also expensive, 3,520Y!



MY THOUGHTS OF AUBE NAMERAKA SHITSUKAN HITONURI ROUGE #PK14:
+ The pink color PK14 is very pretty, cute but brings adult vibe.
+ One coat and the color will be shown.
+ Pretty case in metallic layer.
+ Gives tinted lips and long staying power.
+ The bullet is long.
+ Glides smoothly in one coat.
- Expensive.
- Not moisturizing for me.

You May Also Like

0 Comments