Home

Reviews

About Me

KATE Lip Monster #02 Pink Banana ケイトリップモンスター #02 Pink Banana

by - 2/12/2024 07:54:00 PM

 Lip Monster is a popular lipstick range from KATE.
It has been awhile since I bought Kate product.
I noticed the Lip Monster is sold widely in Don Quijote Japan.
So I purchased the Pink Banana color without thinking, even though it's not a special color.

The freshly applied color continues as it is, lipstick that doesn't come off easily.
There are 14 colors in original range.
But there is also the matte version of Lip Monster.
Since I have dry lips, I chose the original satin finish.


 
Packaging is all black.
Since Kate always uses black color, it doesn't surprise me.
A bit bulky and long bullet.
 


Pink Banana is a mix of pink and yellow.
It is a unique color, which I don't have before purchasing Lip Monster.
The finish is either glossy nor matte, so I call it satin finish.
It glides smoothly on lips without showing chapped lips.

This is the picture for more natural light.

It gives tinted lips, so staying power is good.
But despite that, it doesn't moisturize my dry lips.
I think the color itself is already a compliment,
even though it doesn't moisturize my lips.
All thanks to the unique color.
I still choose Color Highvision Rouge as more moisturizing lipstick.
So I can't choose Lip Monster as my favorite lipstick from Kate.



MY THOUGHTS OF KATE LIP MONSTER #02 PINK BANANA:
+ Unique yellowy pink color that will be suitable for everyone since it is a mix of pink (blue base) and yellow (warm base).
+ Glides smoothly without showing dry chapped lips.
+ Gives tinted lips and long staying power.
+ Not too expensive as drugstore lipstick.
+ Finishing is satin, which won't emphasize dry lips.
+ Bullet is long.
- Not moisturizing for me.

You May Also Like

0 Comments