Home

Reviews

About Me

Coffret D'or Skin Synchro Rouge #BE241 Beige コフレドール スキンシンクロルージュ #BE241 ベージュ系

by - 1/26/2024 09:58:00 PM

 Skin Synchro Rouge is actually released a few years ago.
But until now, it is the latest lipstick line from Coffret D'or.
When I went to Japan the second time, I tried purchasing this.
I thought it will be a light beige color at first, but turns out pigmented.


Highly pigmented color that looks exactly as it appears with just one coat.
A rouge that beautifully enhances your skin with a smooth, rare texture.
It enhances your skin with its high color payoff and rare texture that blends smoothly.
It spreads like it melts and fits even lips that tend to get dry,
creates plump lips with a natural shine. 
 Maintains color and moisture, maintains a beautiful finish over time.
 Contains moisturizing ingredients that protect your lips from dryness.
 
Blue based colors:


 
Yellow Base Colors:

 
With gold-black case, the lipstick seems promising to be a great one.
 
I purchased BE-241, the beige for blue base without thinking.
I thought the color will be light beige, but it is a mauve-like brown color.
I'm disappointed with the color because I would look old with it.
Every color based have the color changing shade, which will change the lipstick color.
The blue based have PT-01 Platinum Changer,
and the yellow based have GD-01 Gold Changer.


Staying power for this lipstick is very good.
Even though I wash it with water, it didn't come off.
The beginning of applying this lipstick is like a glossy finish lipstick.
But after a few more minutes, it will be satin-like finish that will stay long on lips.
 
Meanwhile for moisturizing claim, I don't think it is as moisturizing as
Canmake Stay-on Balm.
Especially since I don't apply it often due to long staying power,
it doesn't moisturize my lips at all.
I think for dry lips people should try other brand.
 

I'm disappointed with the color for purple-ish mauve finish.
And it doesn't moisturizing enough for me, so I think I don't like this lipstick.
I probably should have bought Rose color instead for more red-ish tone.
Or I should have bought my favorite Cosme Decorte lipstick.
Too bad I didn't buy any from Cosme Decorte.
 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF COFFRET D'OR SKIN SYNCHRO ROUGE #BE-241:
+ Long staying power like a tint.
+ Elegant case.
+ Long bullet that will lasts forever to me.
+ Price is decent because it is a mid range drugstore cosmetic.
- Not moisturizing enough for my dry lips.
- BE-241 is too bold for my skintone.
- It can show dry chapped lips.
 
 
 
Note :
I took pictures with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra back camera, but it seems
no different than with Samsung Galaxy A73.
Maybe it's my problem since I don't know photography technique?

You May Also Like

0 Comments