Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Real Fit Creamy Lipstick #12 Sundried Apricot

by - 8/26/2018 12:01:00 AM

I previously have owned the no.10 shade, Moonlight Coral.
But because I love this kind of lipstick,
I bought another shade in no.12 Sundried Apricot.
It is a red lipstick with a hint of brown.


Color variations:



I tend to suit red tone lipstick so I don't think no.10 suit me really well.
At least I'm helped because it's not a very yellow-ish orange,
but leaning to red too.
So to repurchase, I took a red tone lipstick, a new color.



As always, Innisfree lipstick comes in a white sleek tube.
I can't differentiate between Real Fit Creamy,
Real Fit Velvet, and Creammellow type because of the tube. 😕

It looks very red on tube.
But it gives me a pink-ish brown finish if used sheer.

The color will look like this:



Does it look like apricot?
I think it is not.
But I can feel the yellow-ish tone in it,
that gives me the thought of apricot.

Is the dry apricot look like this?
The feel of it is glossy, sticky, and fitting.
Because the finish it glossy, the weight is slightly heavier than matte.
It's still transferring, like the no.10.
The formula doesn't change from it.

Left : bold, right : sheer.

Do you like me with or without bangs?
 Because recently, I don't have bangs.
I want my appearance to match my age now.
Will become arasa- アラサー (women in 30s) next year.
I'm so proud of Kiritani Mirei, who has married Miura Shohei at my age.
Not that I'm glad it's Shohei though.
I thought Mirei would choose another guy.

But let's get back to my review of this lipstick.
Please forgive me to talk about Mirei in this post.🙇
Even though it is red, the color is not bright or too bold.
Because it's also lean on pink, I don't feel weird putting it at work.
It gives feminity to overall makeup look.
I like how it moisturize my lips too.
This range will be my favorite range of Innisfree lipstick.
Because matte type won't moisturize my lips.





MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE REAL FIT CREAMY LIPSTICK #12 SUNDRIED APRICOT:
+ Gives moisturizing & glossy finish.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips, especially if applied sheer.
+ Fitting to lips.
+ Gives cute red color, that is not over-showy.
+ Achieve feminine color, a red yet gentle.
+ Not too expensive for Korean brand.
+ The scent is soft & not annoying.
- Nothing for now. I love glossy & mostly nude lipstick.

You May Also Like

0 Comments