Home

Reviews

About Me

Sweety Lamune #Grey Softlens

by - 8/20/2018 07:40:00 PM

The Sweety Lamune Grey has 3 colors with a black ring on outer corner.
I bought this together with Kitty Kawai Mini AVA #Brown.
But I prefer the Kitty Kawaii more.
Even though this lens have pretty color,
I don't feel comfortable wearing it.


Description:
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water content : 60%
Base curve : 8.6mm
Life span : 6 months

The overall description is similar to Kitty Kawaii.
But I think it is due to the error of the online shop I bought.
Kitty Kawaii is definitely smaller and more comfortable than this.
It is also made in Thailand.


There are Thai languages everywhere on the bottle case.

The grey becomes orange brown because my real lens is dark brown.

I had a hard time wearing it because of large diameter.
Since my eyes is not that big, I can't use 14,5mm lens.
And the most comfortable lens is around 14-14,2mm.
The color becomes blue-ish rather than grey.
And the inner color is bright yellow-ish brown.


I couldn't use it more than 5 hours.
My eyes became itchy and dry.
This lens is not suitable for me.
It is rare to dislike a lens this much.
Moreover, the quality is not as great as my other lenses.
It broke quickly, just 2-3 weeks after begin wearing it.


But I do agree that it gives off mysterious feelings.
The color is bright and creates a supernatural vibes.
And it really helps my eyes to see at far places.
Though I won't repurchase, and will buy the Kitty Kawaii again instead.



MY THOUGHTS OF SWEETY LAMUNE #GREY:
+ Three pretty color that gives mysterious feelings.
+ Enlarging eyes.
+ Bright color suitable for photoshoot.
- Not comfortable and too large for my eye size.
- Dries quickly about 4-5 hours.
- I can't use it daily for work because of the color.

You May Also Like

0 Comments