Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Quick Lash Curler #02 Black キャンメイク クイックラッシュカーラー #02 BK ブラック

by - 9/03/2018 09:32:00 AM

It seems Canmake will disappear soon in Indonesia.
There's a large discount at its Shopee's account
and many offline shop already closed.
This makes me sad because Japanese brand can't stand,
unlike Korean brand in Indonesia,
despite Japan also have many good quality products.
So I bought a few items I hadn't try before.
I chose Quick Lash Curler in black so I can wear it in one step.


Below is the few products I bought alongside this mascara.
The discount can be up to 60%!

I completed purchasing Wink Glow Eyes no.1-3.
And my favorite Stay on Balm Rouge no.5 was bought through another seller.

Just one coat is all it takes to boost lashes that have started to lose their curl during the day! Revive the curl and keep your eyes looking big and bright!

Superb curl-maintenance effect for brighter eyes
Just apply over your usual mascara to create a long-lasting curl that could normally only be achieved with an eyelash curler.
Instantly prevents smudging due to water, tears and oil!
●HOW TO USE
Choose from the following 3 ways of applying this product
1, To freshen up your makeup Instantly boosts lashes that have started to lose their curl during the day! Maintains a long-lasting curl.
2, As a top coat Use after your usual mascara to give lashes a long-lasting boost.
3, As a clear mascara Use alone as a clear mascara for beautiful, natural-looking lashes with a long-lasting extra curl.
Special double-sided comb
The short side quickly lifts lashes, while the long side carefully separates them. Effectively catches and boosts the curl of all lashes, no matter how short or downward-facing they may be.
Forms long lashes to create bright-looking eyes that will really make an impact.
color image
[01] Transparent type
For a natural finish that won't interfere with your mascara!
color image
[02] Black
Bold Look

The description is copied from its English website.



The transparent type needs more step as it won't volumized eyelashes.
Though it's also good to create natural curled lashes.
It has soft pink tube, different from the bright pink Gokubuto I always use.


I love the small brush mascara.
It will help very much to use it on the lower lashes.
And I think this kind of small brush won't create heavy looking eyelashes
that seems like a fake.
It will comb and separate the lashes well enough to look natural.


Look, it gives me a doll-like effect kind of eyelashes.
Curls up and stands well the entire day.
It is waterproof, so kind of hard to clean.
Use a good makeup remover for waterproof mascara.


I think I'm very sad that I must say goodbye to Canmake in Indonesia.
It stands up quite long, compared to Isehan Kiss Me brand.
I just hope another distributor will pick it up again, one day.
The Quick Lash Curler gives me a good impression.
Although this version is already old enough,
in Japan, there is a new pink version.

I like using Quick Lash Curler for special occassion,
such as party or when I need to brighten up my face.
 But I don't like using it for everyday usage,
because it is a waterproof mascara and hard to remove.
I'm still worried if it will break my eyelashes.
because it is easy to remove and volumizing well.





MY THOUGHTS OF CANMAKE QUICK LASH CURLER #02 BLACK:
+ Curling & volumizing lashes well.
+ Separate the lashes so it will rarely get tangled.
+ Cheap than some high end brand, about the same price as Innisfree.
+ Although it is a bit hard to remove, still can use the cleansing water type remover.
+ The brush is very small, it can reach up bottom lashes very good.
+ Lenghtening lashes a bit, though not as long as Kiss Me Heroine Make.
+ Stays up for the entire day without smudging.
- A waterproof mascara is not my everyday mascara, since it is hard to be cleansed.

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I'm so sad that Canmake is gone T__T The stores disappeared completely. Now that they have huge sale on Shoppe I might as well pick up some items.

    Sekarang gantinya ada Cezanne sih, cuma gak tau nasibnya bakal sama kayak Canmake or not

    ReplyDelete