Home

Reviews

About Me

Daiso Gokufuwa! Disney Eyeshadow Brush

by - 8/15/2018 01:48:00 PM

I have never bought any brush from Daiso
because I saw it too rough and stiff.
But my eyes came specifically for its blue color.
Although I'm still confused of what I will use it for,
I keep trying and below is my feelings upon using it.


The series is actually not for eyeshadow brush only,
but it also have cheek & powder blush too (googling).
But I could only found the eyeshadow brush in my country.
The Mickey Mouse golden symbol looks cute,
and there is my favorite color, light & sky blue.


I don't know what should I use it for.
Upon seeing the brush, I had already thought it would be stiff.
And that's for real.
The brush is very stiff, I think it is a brush for baking.
You know the brush to spread on butter?
Yeah, I think that's similar to this.


I mean this symbol!
The gold Mickey symbol is cute.

But when I use it to spread the eyeshadow on my crease,
this brush actually can do the job normally.
Even though it is still feel stiff and rough on skin,
this can be used to put eyecolor on crease.
But maybe it only works to put the color on entire crease,
or lining color, not suitable to blend.
I must warn you that it's still feel stiff!
My rating? Only 3/10 😅
I only like its blue color.

You May Also Like

0 Comments