Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Green Tea Pure Gel Hand Cream

by - 7/31/2017 08:53:00 PM

I had bought this sinced a month ago.
Always having a hate and hate relationships with hand cream,
but my whole face & body skin is very dry 'til the cost of hurting and bleeding.
I hate hand cream and body cream because they are sticky.
When I put it on my hands then typing the keyboard, it will get messed.
So, many people suggested a gel texture.
But let's see if I like it or not.


A refreshing hand cream that revitalizes skin
with antioxidants from organic Jeju green tea to hydrate your skin.



Ingredients:
CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERETH-26, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTR ACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE 

Day 1 night. Look at those ugly & dry skin!
Don't forget the bleeding.

After applying. It was smoother than before.

Almost all hand creams have this kind of tube so I don't need to explain.
The gel is transparent, heavy-textured.
And the scent is very refreshing!
A fresh green tea like its meant.
While I put once, it won't feel sticky.
But after a few times applying, it will get sticky like any other cream.
It healed my messed up hands in two days!
You can see the picture below of my ugly hand:

After two days. Almost clean. ^ ^
But my skin is still cracking a lot, even right now.
Blame the air conditioner and my habit of washing hands in any occassion!

Guess I can't read that it's a hand cream..
Because it does feel sticky.
Anyway, I don't like using it on the inner palm.
But I like the refreshing aroma, so I'll stick of buying it
when I need a hand cream.
Either way, I still hate hand creams.


MY THOUGHTS FOR INNISFREE GREEN TEA PURE GEL HAND CREAM:
+ A refreshing fragrance will sooth the day and gives energy.
+ When it was put only once at a time, it wouldn't feel too sticky.
+ Function normal as a hand cream that will smooth the skin.
+ I found the scent is not too overwhelmed, unlike The  Body Shop Rose or Cottage Vanilla.
+ The cap won't get messy. That's clean.
- Expensive, almost Rp 100k for a normal hand cream.
- It will get sticky after more applications.

You May Also Like

0 Comments