Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes #7 Strawberry Mojito

by - 3/26/2016 04:29:00 PM

The eyeshadow I bought is the Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes #7 Strawberry Mojito. This will be the second Korean brand eyeshadow for me, after Clip Peripera x Disney Frozen Tap Tap Eyes #2 I'm Happy. This coral-brown variation color will suit daily activities. I was afraid if the color would be too intense because the color in the pan look vivid. But Japan & Korea cosme wouldn't create something too bold for eyes, right. I believe I will be able to wear it daily. The Strawberry Mojito's color are mainly about brown and coral orange. But I'm actually interested in the glittery mint color, Spearmint, because it is a rare color. Well, the #8 Strawberry Fondue, is also intrigue me. But I have too many pink eyeshadows so far with Orbis Eye Color in Book, Coffret D'or Soft Glamorous Eyes #08, and Daiso Ellefar Gliter Eyeshadow E.


It comes with a pink-red box with big strawberry icon in the middle. Fantastic Color Eyes is a palette of 6 colors and mine is mainly about coral. The case is in tiny strawberry pattern in pink background color. The palette comes with a mirror and sponge applicator, even though I mostly used my brush. But for some places, example to put the Spearmint on my under eyes, I will use its sponge applicator.


Let's see the color. The advertising color looks like the real color on palette.


Interesting name for each color, along with the icon.



Well, they are pretty and soft indeed. I don't have any problem putting any color on my eyelid, except they are not pigmented. The finish result are soft and natural, without being too bold. There is no fragrance. And I like that even though it contains glitter/satin finish, the result is still near matte, except for Spearmint. Even the Crushed Strawberry, which seems sparkly, won't be over-glittery on lid, which is good for my taste.

See? The Crushed Strawberry is not as red on pan. All in 3 swatches.

Using all colors.

I usually used the Lime & Berry Squeeze as a base, topped with Crushed Strawberry on entire crease, then Berry Brown Sugar for the outer lid. Take Mojito Party! as a lining color and added Soda Water on top of middle eyelid so it will be sparkly when I closed my eyes or as a highlighter. Spearmint is to create plump eyes on under eyelid. The result is still natural even with all 6 colors!!

See the picture below for entire colors on my lid:

Just a hint of pink-orange shadow even though I used all colors.


And this picture below of when I only used Lime & Berry Squeeze as a base, Berry Brown Sugar on the outer lid, Mojito Party! to create a line, and Spearmint on under eyelid. There is no difference of using the entire 6 colors.




FINAL THOUGHTS:
+ Decent price for 6 color eyeshadows.
+ Soft & natural coral-color theme, suitable for daily or party look.
+ The glitter are not easily fall, except for Spearmint. But it is easy to use finger than its sponge applicator.
+ Doesn't have scent and smooth to skin.
+ Spearmint is a rare color. I like it a lot, but the green based is unnoticeable once applied.
+ The palette is small and travel-friendly.
- A limited edition. Must grab fast.
- The Spearmint need to be put by finger, or the glitters will fall everywhere.
- Not pigmented and maybe not for everyone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments