Home

Reviews

About Me

Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Lip Gloss #Milky Pink & #Coral Peach

by - 3/04/2016 10:22:00 PM

I think this is the cheapest lip product I can get. I bought each tube for Rp 19.800,-!! I don't know why, but it's very cheap so I think I should buy all two available shades. Just you know, I never tried Secret Key's product before. What's on my mind is, I read reviews about this brand and mostly tells Secret Key made a good dupe for many popular brands with cheaper price. Though I'm sure of its quality although the price is very very cheap! The shades are Milky Pink and Coral Peach. You already know what kind of color it is from the name, right? But don't judge first.


Sweet Glam Tint Lip Gloss is a lip gloss with long staying power. The finish will be glossy and in 3 seconds, it will change to a bright color. With jojoba seed oil, olive oil, sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, and chamomile oil to keep lips moisturizing.

Jasmine (pink) and orange scented.

I thought Milky Pink would be a soft-colored pink with a hint of white (mixed) so that the color would be milky. But after I have tried this shade, I was really surprised. Maybe the Milky Pink shade is the only lip tint product, not the Coral Peach.

My lips color is supposed to be like those pictures. I was excited to have that milky pink color lips.



The tube is like normal lipgloss. It will get dirty indeed. I usually clean it after usage with tissue.


01. Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Lip Gloss #Milky Pink

I'm very surprised about this shade. When I took out the gloss, the color was transparent and didn't find it showy. But after a while, it gives red tint, especially on my lips. So use a little bit of it because the tint will remains.

Transparent before blending. The below color is from A'pieu, which I bought together with Secret Key.

But the pink is only 2-3 secs after being put there. If I wait for more minutes, it will leave red stain.

This shade has jasmine scent when applied. It is very strong, but will disappear gradually in 30 mins or so. That's a bit long, but the jasmine is refreshing so I can bear it nonetheless. The shade looks like this on my lips:

Noooo! This is also pink? The truth is, it will be red after a few more minutes.

A strong redish pink. On the picture, I didn't use any lip concealer or lipbalm before. The color turns more red than pink. The Sweet Glam Tint Lip Gloss in Milky Pink has long staying power without too much transferring to cup etc. And it is still glossy after a long time. To achieve the color in advertisement, I need to try with concealing my lips first. So the picture below will be my adventure to receive the milky pink colored lips with BB cream to conceal.

Uh, it becomes fuschia! Weird. If I added more BB cream, it will be more milky? So, I don't like using anything except lipbalm under a lip color.

Turns out still different from the picture. I rarely use foundation on my lips and it takes more effort. I guess it is a lot of trouble to do so.

Without concealer. A red-ish pink color.

Concealing lips with BB cream before applying.


FINAL THOUGHTS:
+ Refreshing jasmine-scented lip gloss.
+ Long staying power with glossy finish.
+ Very cheap price.
+ Moisturized lips.
+ Not transferring to things.
- The scent might be overwhelming.
- Tube type can be tricky. The gloss will come out wasted if I squeezed too much.
- I should clean the tube from remaining gloss to prevent bacteria.


02. Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Lip Gloss #Coral Peach

The coral peach color is not as good as the previous one. It is a lip gloss without tint finish and will transfer everywhere. The scent is not as strong as the pink, though. As for the color, it is the same as the advertising picture.

For me, the Coral Peach shade is only a normal lip gloss. It even has the same result with The Face Shop Lovely Me Ex Pure My Lips #03 Juicy Peach and Canmake Candy Wrap Lip #02 Navel Drop. The shade looks like orange with coral hint. At first time application, both mine and my sister's Coral Peach came out too much on the tube, even without squeezing. So many product wasted because of that. But after a few usage, it comes out normally.

Look? The same as my other coral lipgloss, right? This doesn't leave stain.

When spread on my hand, Coral Peach is the hardest to be removed. But when applied on lips, it is just a normal lip gloss without tint. This shade is very similar to the two I have mentioned above (Canmake and The Face Shop). Very pigmented as a lipgloss, but short staying power.



FINAL THOUGHTS:
+ Good pigmented lip gloss.
+ Orange-scented but not too strong.
+ Very cheap.
+ Moisturized lips.
- Staying power is short.
- Tube type can wasted product easily.


Overall, I would prefer the Milky Pink color since it is long lasting but still keeps its glossy finish. Reminds me of Canmake Lip Tint Syrup, but more pigmented. The price is very very cheap, but considering it is hard to get, I don't know if I can repurchase or not. And I'm too lazy to check the official website in Indonesia since it is not up to date.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Is secret key sell regular lip gloss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mean like a usual lipgloss? The pink is tinted, while orange is normal. But if you asked if it's a regular or limited edition, than it's regular.

      Delete