Home

Reviews

About Me

Kanebo Twany Time Refresher T & Twany WT Clear Cleansing Clay

by - 3/10/2016 09:47:00 AM

In this post about Coffret D'or Party Coffret, I wrote that I got the sample for Kanebo Twany. One is a cleansing clay, Twany WT Cleansing clay, and the other is a liquid-type toner, Twany Time Refresher. I won't write a long sentence because just used the sample.


01. Kanebo Twany WT Cleansing Clay


The cleansing clay has grey color cream for facial wash. It is said to remove dirt and sebum, brighten face, which a clay cleanser always has. I had used it for over 2 weeks, despite the small size. Well, it was a great cleanser. Even though my skin is dry, the cleansing clay won't give dry feelings to my skin. Instead, it moisturized my face without feeling oily at all. The cleansing clay is also easy to washed off, similar with any Japanese skin/hair care that is easily cleansed. But of course, the effect of a clean face is only up to 2 hours. A cleanser won't give me moisturizing skin for whole day, right?



02. Kanebo Twany Time Refresher T

For the sample of Time Refresher T, I could use it thrice. It is liquid type, similar to a toner but is used before lotion. And there are three types of toner in Twany series, the same function with this refresher, which are Time Refresher T (for Twany range, floral fresh scent), Clear Refresher C (for WT Clear range, soft skin type no fragrance), and Aqua Refresher (for Pure Natural range, moisturizing type, no fragrance and weak acid).

I got the Time Refresher. Using it after cleansing face with massaging technique like the site linked on the prologue post. After that, pat it with the palm of hands for better absorption. Do it for 30 secs to 1 min for absorption and continue with lotion - emulsion - cream. The liquid is clear transparent and doesn't feel sticky on face. It has floral scent, not strong. The liquid is quickly absorbed into skin. After I used it overnight, my skin feels refreshed and a bit brighter. This is without using another product, even a cream. But I must say, it must be used with the other step. It can't be used alone because the function is to create stronger absorption for the cream.


Overall, I like the WT Cleansing Clay more than Time Refresher. I love using it when I cleanse my face, even though a clay is supposed to be used for oily skin (what I know). It doesn't make my skin more dry than it is. Well, I love using them both. But it is hard to get in Indonesia so I'll pass buying them. The Twany range doesn't even get to the nearest Singapore.

You May Also Like

0 Comments