Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry Choux For Me

by - 2/18/2015 12:39:00 PM

I got the second sample for Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base in Berry with SPF 25 / PA++. I never buy the original size since I don't really care about primer/base before. And for now, I already have Etude House Face Conditioning Cream and Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur, so I don't need any base makeup again. Also, I still haven't finished using the Rohto Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk sunblock of all! Although after trying it, I'm in love with Berry Choux.

There are 3 choices of Baby Choux Base. The green tube (Mint) to conceal redness, pink tube (Berry) for brighten skin with pinkish color if you have pale skin, and soft orange tube (Peach) for those yellow complexion skin who wish to be brighter. I don't know why the seller who gave me Baby Choux sample always gives the Berry, but it's the one I should use. Thanks for that, two different seller who knew what I wanted. The Berry Choux base is cream-type and it's harder to spread than normal BB cream. It has sweet scent, similar to a strawberry cake, I like it because the smell is nice and not overwhelming. It will disappear a few minutes after application.

I'm surprised that it can cover my marks (the black spot after chemical reaction that will be similar to pimple without because of using ), an effect similar to BB cream. It whiten my skin, but the effect will oxidise later to follow skin color. Although I can feel oily too after a few 3-4 hours. I put it without using powder/foundation anymore and it's lovely. I need to blot using oil paper once at lunch break. But anyway, it feels oily so I don't think I will like to apply it everyday. I can't seem to like Korean foundation too much if compared by Japanese product because it's oily, especially cream type (although Skin79 purple is not as oily as Etude's). Below is my face using Baby Choux alone without moisturizer/foundation:

I used the Etude Baby Choux Base #Berry, Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner N Black, Etude 3 Step Volumecara, Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick Blueberry Burgundy. Lately, I like using eyeliner in thin line to make it unvisible because of watching Japanese dorama.

As you can see, at the picture above, the black spots around my left cheek is covered by Baby Choux. It's still visible though, but not too dark. Well, it's good anyway. I want to look natural and still have some imperfection one or two.

Well, that's it. It's the Chinese New Year's eve so I wish to say "Gong Xi Fa Cai" everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments