Home

Reviews

About Me

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Shampoo & Conditioner

by - 2/18/2015 11:14:00 AM

I finally finished using Syoss Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner, so I finally have chance to review Schwarzkopf. Comes from the same company, Henkel, Schwarzkopf is more pricey (2x) than Syoss. Of course even though the finishing result is almost same, the fragrance for Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair range is more indulging. When I purchased Schwarkopf shampoo together with Syoss, I hadn't bought the conditioner. But a review wouldn't be complete without shampoo and conditioner being together. So I bought the conditioner immediately last week.


The same as its hair mask, which I have reviewed here, both shampoo and conditioner have same fragrance. Either it's coconut or coffee or cocoa, it smells tasty and lovely. But of course the hair mask smells longer and stronger to lasts 2-3 days even using another shampoo. The shampoo & condi's scent wouldn't last that long. I would be glad if I can eat something that smells so good like this. The color of shampoo is transparent, similar to water. I accidentally poured it too much because I couldn't see the color really well. It lathers quickly as I put it on hair. So I wouldn't need much of the liquid to wash even a long hair like mine. Although it finished with smooth effect, I think it didn't smooth enough without the conditioner.

As for the conditioner, it has white color, similar to the hair mask much more creamy than the shampoo (it's obvious). With its shampoo and conditioner, my hair became smooth and had nice smell. Moreover if my hair comes to my face, or with the wind blows it, I wants to eat it! Overall, I like both products. It's a bit pricier than Syoss, but I think if I must purchase nearby shampoo (not from online shop like Ma Cherie or Tsubaki), I will definitely purchase Schwarzkopf. I'm glad there's a shampoo that has higher effect than usual shampoo I found in my country a few years ago. But due to moisture, I will purchase both shampoo and conditioner since the shampoo won't work well without its soulmate. ^^

You May Also Like

0 Comments