Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Face Conditioning Cream #Original Review

by - 9/16/2014 03:00:00 PM

And finallyyyy... I will make a review of my holy grail Etude House Face Conditioning Cream! Mine is the #original, which I think is perfect for normal skin type, while the #light might be good for oily. Urgh, I don't know the differences of them, but I will review what is mine. This is the box picture (it dented by delivery and by the way, #original mirror's color is blue when the #light one is pink):


It claims to have SPF 25 / PA++, a bit smaller than its usual BB cream (around 30++). When I opened the box, the face conditioning is in a tube. Like this:


For me, the tube is too flexible. It always gets dent by pressure of pulling out the cream. Its cover is the same with the box, a mirror drawing for the name of the product. The white color is perfectly match its cream. And this is the new tube sealing before opening:


And then, after I have pressed the cream out to my hand, it is white! The same white as its tube.


Texture of the cream is sticky, oily, light, easy to blend. After applying on skin, it doesn't have any color like BB cream. Instead, similar to every base, it's blending with my skin color, makes it dewy. Yucks.. I don't like dewy finish for everyday makeup, although I can use it some time when I want it. It is sticky indeed on my face, but after I put on some powder, it won't get recognized. So this is when I applied the cream on my face:

Left

Right

It makes my skin shiny, right? But it helps to prevent flaky skin because my skin type is dry. And it's really dry to the point of obvious flakes on my nose, near eyebrow, and around mouth. With this cream, I can feel my skin is smooth. It makes me easier to use powder on my face, no dry skin appearances. After applying powder, there is no oily-ness or dewy finish anymore. Surprisingly, I think this cream is also can prevents oily on my skin because after a few hours wearing this with powder, I don't feel my T-zone becomes oily. And after I washed my face, usually, it gave moisture to skin, similar to applying Etude's Moistfull Collagen cream. But I don't think the moist can be absorbed as well as the Moistfull series unto skin.. Though it does makes my skin soft & smooth. Very like it! I will purchase more of this product after finishing it, althought it won't be in a few months more yet, because I just need to apply in small size every application.

You May Also Like

0 Comments