Home

Reviews

About Me

My Favorite Youtube Channel Lately

by - 2/16/2015 08:57:00 PM

I just want to give information of what good Youtube channel that I've seen lately. I'm in the mood to watch either Japan nor Korea channel for cute makeup/hairstyle. For Korean, I subscribed for Insite TV to watch Pony's Beauty Diary (which is rarely uploaded lately) or a bit about Beauty Vlog from Hyoyoung, although I don't quiet like her and her concept explanations. For hair trend, follow SOON SIKI, it gives you some trick to hair modifying, sometimes in an easy way!

For Japanese channel, I love Kawaii Pateen. It mostly gives how to put dolly look makeup application from cosplayer & model, but it also gives working hair styles this month, which I loves so much! The 3 hair styles are all cute. Try watching it. I also subscribed for sasakiasahi, a great woman who shares her own makeup. I love her Frozen makeup look of Elsa very much. And she's good at explaining with fun words. TokyoInformationNet also is full with Japanese trends, but it's already inactive sinced 2 years ago. Too bad, huh. This is the cute makeup video from Kawaii Pateen. Do try to watch it. It can be used in everyday's worktime along with the hair styles explained in another video, also by Misako Aoki.



You May Also Like

0 Comments