Home

Reviews

About Me

NEW IMAGES OF MY BLOGPOST

by - 8/04/2014 07:03:00 PM

Hi everyone!

I usually blogging about otome games, RPGs, anime, manga, and that kind of world. While in this blog, I will post about my activities. In my Wordpress, twentyninenights, I also posted a little of my activities/hobbies. But I decided, it would be unfit for the usual blog posts about Japanese 2D & 3D world. So then, I'd prefer to do the blog on blogger because it's a lot more fun in customization rather than the ugly themes for Wordpress. It's fun to customize a blog (I had it with tumblr, although it mostly inactive too). Maybe, I'll customize something more cute and professional later if I have time again. Bear with this simple theme first, okay?


So, in this blog, I can post anything in my real life, from my photos, my makeup hobby, and my bunny a lot more! I like taking picture of sky and nature, despite I only used my camera phone. And my hobby to takes rabbit as a pet is already provided by my parents since my childhood (about 2 years old?). They already gave me white bunny as pet. And I already raised a lot number of bunnies without counting, more than 20 I think. Some could giving birth, some died before it.

Ah, let's get enough with bunnies. Now I just takes care of Mochi, my only bunny in mixed race of Dutch and something I don't know. She would eat anything I gave her, be it cookies, bread, rice, or a little bit meat (It's just to play around, and not her everyday food. Please don't do the same as me). Mochi also likes getting pat on her forehead. One of her ability is to open my room door with some push. And the only thing she's afraid of is doggy, not cat. She is the coolest bunny I've ever had, because she acts like real dog/cat.

Here on, I will post about my travelling (even if it might be a late post), food, makeup, pet, maybe new hobby, and my experiences. It will be a fun blog for me and I hope for you too to read, maybe a slightest bit of my country and my life. Enjoy it!

You May Also Like

0 Comments