Home

Reviews

About Me

Embarassing, but Post It!

by - 8/06/2014 10:44:00 PM


My post is very embarassing. It began when an unknown guy told me that my face (uh, better say "eyes") was similar to Seo Joo-hyun, or Seo Hyun SNSD. I know it was just a flirt and I didn't know her before he said that a few months ago. I had known SNSD or Girl's Generation is a group of female K-Pop singer sinced years ago, but I didn't care about the personnel. I didn't care about K-Pop songs and just listened a few good songs from it. So if you don't want to see my selfie(s) in all the post, better not click "more".


I really didn't care or knew any personnel of SNSD after last year (after began watching One TV Asia). I just heard about Yoona, Jessica and Taeyon. And my friend doesn't like Jessica for her behavior. Uh, I don't really care about who and what.

This year, about 4 months ago, an unknown guy suddenly added my pin from my friend. Well, he was my friend's acquaintance at her office and didn't know each other well too. That guy said he wanted to get my contact after he saw me and my friend's photo. The reason is because my eyes looks similar to Seo Hyun from SNSD. Is it true? I began searching about her. Oh well, I think my eyebag, uh, 'aegyo sal', looks similar to her. Even I didn't know about aegyo sal word before writing this post. Aegyo sal isn't a common eyebag like I knew before. It is an area after lower lash that becoming puffy and creates bigger eyes. You can search about that on Google and there are tutorial to make up.

I had it ever sinced I was born and sometime I felt embarassed of it. My officemate once asked if I was crying or not because my aegyo sal popped out after lacking sleep. Of course the eye bag also appeared with black color. Because of that guy, I knew about this cute and embarassing side of my face? Thanks XXX, for introducing me to ullzang world (that I don't care even until now). Well, his present is now.. still just some acquaintance because I lied that I have BF (sorry). Okay, let's see my comparison picture to Seo Hyun. All photos of me were taken when I didn't know about XXX or Seo Hyun or whatever it was. Apologizing for being too proud with this eyes.

Pict1:
I think my face structure and smile aren't exactly the same as Seo Hyun, but you can see the aegyo sal. My photo was taken in November 2013 with my bunny 'Mochi'. My bangs are also long.

Pict2:
Okay, I've never published my photo with pouty lips wherever I lived. Even in social media. And I tried this pose just recently. It's embarassing (wants to put coat on my face).

Pict3:
My aegyo sal doesn't appear as usual, but I'm glad I looks healthy without it!

Pict4:
Even if the eyes weren't too similar, the expression was, right? I just had to post it... Sorry. My bangs were longer than the present (I cut it 2 months ago).

Pict5:
For now, I don't care about sheer eyebrows. I don't even use whatever tool it is to make aegyo sal. Even white liner, tear drop, or shadow.. Ugh, I don't even own color liner or eyeshadow, and anything for eyes except black eyeliner, one mascara, and pencil eyebrow (this one is not getting use).


I am older than Seo Hyun by 2 years and I don't care about my aegyo sal too. I made the post to spend time writing something after being hiatus on my Wordpress for a few months. I even couldn't finish Chronostacia that everyone did! Getting more and more lazy playing games and just expecting my travel to Thailand this end of month. Yup! Will post about my experience there too.. Bye.................................................

You May Also Like

0 Comments