Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Dewy Tint Lip Balm #01 Baby Pink

by - 2/21/2024 02:26:00 PM

 It has been a while since I bought something from Innisfree.
I was interested in swatch from this lip balm (and lip tint).
The color I chose is 01 Baby Pink, because lately,
I'm into a neutral color makeup.


Effortless, hydrating lip color care for dewy glowing lips!
Our hydrating, glow-boosting balms come in four flattering shades
that glide on smoothly, leaving lips soft and dewy!
Infused with Jeju Camelia Seed Oil, Ceramide, and Hyaluronic Acid,
our lip balms provide nourishing comfort to the lips!
A lip balm that feels like skincare and makeup in one:
Nourishing Hydration: Provides comfort for soft, supple lips.
Buildable Color: Delivers buildable tinted shine in four glowy shades.
Versatile Wear: Multi-use lip balm to achieve multiple makeup looks.


The case and bullet is actually bulky.
And the price is a bit expensive for a lip balm.
But since it says the lip balm is also a lip tint, I don't really care for price.
Upon gliding on lips, this Dewy Tint Lip Balm gives mint feelings.
I actually don't like everything mint, but that's okay.



The Baby Pink color is a nude pink.
Since it is also a lip tint, the pink will turn a bit red on my lips,
a type that will color lips according to own lip color.
For moisturizing effect, it gives me enough hydration.
I'm glad that it moisturized my lips, since it's the lip product I always search.



MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE DEWY TINT LIP BALM:
+ Glides smoothly on lips.
+ Big bullet, stays for a long time.
+ Doesn't show crack on lips.
+ Can be used as a lip tint, so staying power is long.
+ The gloss doesn't fade.
+ Moisturizing on my very dry lips.
- A bit expensive.

You May Also Like

0 Comments