Home

Reviews

About Me

Jacquelle Spy x Family

by - 3/17/2023 10:14:00 PM

 At the end of last year, Indonesian cosmetic brand, Jacquelle,
released a range of Spy X Family cosme.
It includes Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Brown
and Nude Rose, four liptints Lip Cloud and two Clear Gloss Serum.
At first, the Lip Cloud only had three colors, but it was extended this year 2023.
Maybe it will launch another product after the Clear Gloss Serum?

This image was taken before 2023, so the Lip Cloud only consisted of three colors.

Even though I have known Jacquelle for a long time, I've never tried it.
But the price is quiet cheap.
And my sister is a fan of anything limited, so she bought every product
that came out first.
Although in the end, she missed a few items, one from Lip Cloud and one of Clear Gloss.
It's okay, I will try to make a review with the purchased items.
But I won't try the facial wash if my sister have not open it yet.




01. Jacquelle Eyeshadow Palette #Nude Brown #Nude Rose



Creamy textured eyeshadow with super smooth particle.
Easy to blend, stay long, pigmented, minimum fallout.
With 4 matte & shimmery pretty powder.
Vegan & cruelty free.

NUDE BROWN:
- Matte Pearly Nude
- Glitter Champagne Gold
- Shimmer Smokey Brown
- Matte Nude Brown


NUDE ROSE:
- Matte Royal Pink
- Matte Warm Brown
- Glitter Pink Silver
- Matte Nude Rose



When I first look at Nude Rose palette, I was very afraid it would turn too bold.
But you must see the result on below swatches.
 
Different palette, different picture.

There is no brush, which is not travel friendly.



Texture is dry, I mean very dry.
Similar to Daiso eyeshadow, which is very cheaper than this.
But for the fallout, I must say they did incredibly.
But texture-wise, it is not my preferrence.


Nude Brown



Nude Rose


True to the palette, the colors can be pretty bold.
Expescially Nude Rose, since the palette consists of rose-peach colors,
which won't suit everyday life.
Nude Brown is safe and they suit working life immediately.
I would prefer the brown palette.



02. Jacquelle Lip Cloud


Only purchased three of four, which are Shine, Eclipse, Dream.
The other one, Bright, came out later at early 2023.
 

A hybrid lip tint & lip care, with moisturizing ingredients & honey extract
to keep lips hydrated, plump and always looking at its best.
Semi gloss finish, non tacky and lightweight as cloud.
Stay for a long time and transfer-proof.
With pom pom accessories and Spy X Family keychain.
Ingredients : Jojoba oil, honey extract, sunflower seed oil, macadamia oil.

Colors:
- SHINE : Pastel peach with witty charm
- BRIGHT : Playful marmalade full of fun
- DREAM : Royal pink of empowered independence
- ECLIPSE : Nutty terracotta with a touch of warm.



For Lip Cloud, I don't have hate except for the scent.
It is a bit sour, which is not really good.
I think except for that, I can see the lip tint is good.
Maybe this is the best range from Spy x Family collab.
 
 
Acrylic seems cheap, but that's okay since the item is a lip tint.
Didn't buy a figure or something, so it's alright.
 
But I don't know if it will be moisturizing enough for dry lips like mine.
I haven't try long enough for that since it is not mine.


Dream color




Shine color


In this lip tint, the color I chose is Shine.
It brighten my skintone.
But not too dark and vivid.
Have not try the Eclipse yet, but surely, it is too dark for me.





03. Jacquelle Magic & Clear Gloss Serum


Hybrid of lip gloss & lip serum : Infused with premium skincare ingredients.
Like the clouds, this gloss feels super comfortable & weightless on the lips.
It is suitable to be used alone or with any lip products.
Keep this pretty bottle in your bag for quick reapplication throughout the day.



Ingredients :
- Sunflower Seed Oil : Protect the lips & wound healing
- Macadamia Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate : Hydrates lips form inside, for plumpy lips.
Glucomannan, Vitamin E : Rich in antioxidant, to even out lips texture and color.


Transparent clear bottle.


The Magic Gloss Serum is with color changing formula,
gives a sheer stain upon application.
Gloss type and already common for Korean-like lip gloss, which can change color
according to original lips color. 





04. Jacquelle Deep Cleansing Facial Wash


This is the only product that wasn't a worth to buy just for Spy X Family fan.
Only put a sticker and it's done like any other facial wash.
Very simple effort.

Anti pollution facial wash with triple Deep Cleansing agent : AHA, BHA, Zinc PCA.
Non irritant exfoliator, say goodbye to blackhead, whitehead, acne, and acne scars.
Made with premium ingredients to balance skin by imitating skin's healthy pH
and moisture level.
Remove excess oil, dirts, and dead skin & improves skincare absorption.
Gentle and kind to the skin, promotes healthy, plump,
clear, and smoother skin.
Even out skin texture and reveal brighter skin tone in long term use.



I have not try the facial wash, so I don't know the detail.





For me, I would prefer eyeshadow and Lip Cloud.
Although I'm a bit disappointed that the acrylic keychain looks cheap.
But at least they worth the price.
For eyeshadow, prefer brown palette for everyday use.
And for Lip Cloud, my favorite is Anya "Shine" color.
Eclipse and Dream are too dark for my liking.
I hope it will create another color that will suit my skintone, pinkish?

You May Also Like

0 Comments