Home

Reviews

About Me

Christmas is Coming Again 2014!

by - 12/11/2014 09:27:00 AM

What I usually do near Christmas were always nothing special. Go to mall, hangout with friends, playing games, watching anime, drama, etc. I don't know what the differences between December and other months. But this month, I decided to do some quality time with my friends. Not about enjoying food, watching on cinema, but with producing new experience and knowledge. So, I decided to attend my middle school friend's musical. She always hangs out with me and the other friends from the same school twice or thrice every year, ever sinced she moved to another high school. We already became friends for over than 10 years already. But I never knew she went to a choir from a church. Yep, we are Catholic but never go to the same church.


Now, her choir made musical drama based on Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol". The main point of the drama is about a man who is hardworking but forgets about his environment, even at Christmas. Three spirits of Christmas brought him to see his past, present, and future that's always alone to change his behavior. Well, it's an easy story right? But amazingly, the choir did well. The stage, costumes, music, all are beautiful. I think I've seen a musical from foreign country, but not! It's in Indonesia. Although sometimes, the sound system wouldn't functioning, I think it's good enough for international scale.

 Don't you think the stage is very royal, although it's just in a Church? And the cheapest ticket is around USD 8.33 and I can still see it very well because it's not too big of an auditorium.

Anyway, her choir had attended a few choir competition outside Indonesia. Thailand, Germany, and for next year to Rome. I think she did great at the choir and I hope she always do well there. Uh, better than do nothing like "myself". Gosh, I must search some great job to do than talking on internet everyday via Facebook, Twitter, etc. My ex-BF (He is a religious singer. Try search for INLA-International Nature Loving Association 2012 video on Youtube and he's singing as 4 Brothers) and my best friend already did their best in this life. I'm so proud of their enthusiasm throughout community and donations. Be sure to check on Vox Angelorum next schedule!

Don't think it's like a cheap stage. The "Scrooge & Marley" property can be used on both front and back side.

You May Also Like

0 Comments