Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosme Decorte Makeup Collection 2022 Skin Beige Couture コーセーコスメデコルテ メイクアップ コレクション 2022

by - 12/15/2022 10:01:00 PM

 Hello, I'm back to review my favorite cosme coffret, which is Cosme Decorte.
In a beige theme, Skin Beige Couture.
Since Yen is very low nowadays, I got to buy it without thinking.
This is my 4th Christmas coffret from Cosme Decorte.
 

"Beige.
A color that beautifully decorates me.
A color that brings out many expressions.
Beige, which can express various sophisticated textures, shades, and all hues,
blends perfectly with your skin and makes you look beautiful until your bones.
Whether it's for everyday use or special occasions,
it will beautifully enhance your personality at any time. 
 
A color that is both basic and special.
 With beige, which has infinite possibilities, you can enhance your natural beauty.
bring out new expressions that you have never seen before."


In truth, I don't really prefer brown eyeshadow because I already have too many of it.
But I love the lipstick Rouge Decorte, which I also got in the last year's coffret.
As usual, this set launched in early November,
but I had to order it 1-2 months before.
Because it contains large eyeshadow palette,
the number of items is not as many as previous coffret.
It didn't include my most favorite thing, blusher!

 Box is already broken after I received it from delivery service.
But the inside are safe.
 
Theme is beige.
The gradation color is matching the theme.
 
The box is soft and surprisingly big!
I think I might use it when I go to my next trip.
I had used the pouch from 2018 coffret to Singapore last November.
 
Below is the list of items inside.



1. Skin Beige Shadow


"Inside the 8 colors, I am born in many numbers."
A variety of textures for everyday use and special occasions.
An eyeshadow palette that creates a variety of expressions.
 
A sense of omission eye that combines tenderness and strenght.

Stylish, smokey eye.

Cool and cute, three-dimensional eye.
Sharp and intelligent, reverse smokey eye.
 
So, after knowing each color's purpose, I will review the real thing.

    
 Since I have many brown-beige eyeshadows, I'm not surprise of the color result.
They are very natural, almost looks like my own skin color.
I think this eyeshadow will be good for daily outfit, not a Christmas party.


Quite big and not travel friendly.
Case is simple and chic, but not unique.

The palette comes in glitter and shimmery colors.
I don't know if Decorte intended to create matte color.
For me, they all have shimmers at least, not all matte.
Japanese eyeshadow often create shimmery powder and still called it matte. 
But texture is very smooth, though a bit powdery.
It stays for a long time under my dry skin.
I usually put the bottom colors because they are more pigmented.
If I use the upper palette, it will be too sheer.
But I'd like to use it when I need soft makeup.

There is a mirror but no brush.

Now, I will explain about the colors according to official website.

 
A Highlight Color / Warm white that soft light blends into the eyelids
B Highlight Color / A beige with delicate gold pearls that add warmth to your gaze
C Illuminate / Gorgeous gold glitter with dazzling silver, gold, and red pearls
D Accent / Pink beige with silver, gold, and red pearl weaving silk-like shine
E Accent / A reddish warm brown with gold and red pearls shining on a gently glossy brown base
F Accent / Sophisticated classic brown woven with silver, gold, red, and brown pearls
G Shading / A warm copper brown with gold and red pearls that accentuate your eyes
H Shading / A rich cocoa brown with a soft matte base and a hint of red pearl
 

 Since the upper colors are too sheer, I mostly use the lower part.
I think upper colors are used as a base / finishing glitter.
They can also be used from left to right as a dual palette too.



2. Rouge Decorte #53 Ruddy Lip


Expresses the natural complexion and moisture of the lips. 
Rose red with satin texture.
 


Comparison with my Rouge Decorte
(the black case will be reviewed later, the one I bought in Singapore).

From up to bottom:
Rouge Decorte #52 Mutual Love from last year coffret
Rouge Decorte #27 Dusty Rose
Rouge Decorte #53 Ruddy Lip

I love Rouge Decorte because of the moisture it gives to dry chapped lips.
I have the color #52 before.
Glides smoothly, has sweet scent and a bit of taste like flower.
Actually, the color looks similar with last year's lipstick.
The difference between them is, the 2021 is from glow type which has glossy finish.
The 2022 version is satin finish, a bit matte but still has glow on it.
In term of color, they are very similar.
But I like the finishing of 2021 version better.

Swatched colors.
The list is the same with upper picture according to its case.
No.52 & 53 are similar, but I also got a hint of red on 53.
Though red lipstick in Japan is mostly pinkish too.

On lips.

Since it is satin type, the finish result on lips is a bit velvety, but glides smoothly.
I don't have any hate, I love this lipstick range from Decorte more than Coffret D'or.
That's why I bought another color in rose.
Rouge Decorte is very moisturizing for dry lips and with luxurious vibe to choose.



3. Face Powder #02 Nude Beige


Gives a soft and delicate luster to the skin.
Nude beige.
 
Same size as the previous one I got from last year's coffret.
 

Actually I don't like glitter face powder.
The previous powder #01 Blissful Lavender is rarely used too.
I would prefer they put the blusher than glitter powder.
Since it is a nude beige color, the finish result is similar to my own skin.
It is a brightening face powder, so I would prefer to use it under foundation.
Sheer finish but stays a long time.
Has strong sweet scent, the same as 2021 version.
I don't know why Decorte gave face powder again this year.




4. Original Pouch


Soft and gentle.
Beige color pouch.

Made from soft material, I don't need to put negative review for this pouch.
The size is also bigger than my previous pouches from Decorte.
And since it is thin and light, I might bring it when travelling.



After reviewing them one by one, I had to choose my favorite item.
My choice is the lovely lipstick because it is very moisturizing for me.
I also bought the same range in #27 Dusty Rose
when I had a trip to Singapore last November.
Be sure to check my review on the lipstick later.


I don't have strong impression of this year's eyeshadow.
The colors are too boring for Christmas, so I don't think they are suitable as a gift.
But the quality is good though.
Meanwhile, glitter powder is a waste for me.
 
Can't wait to see next year's coffret from Decorte.
As of now, 2022 is not my choice.
If not for cheaper Yen and lipstick, I wouldn't buy it.

You May Also Like

0 Comments