Home

Reviews

About Me

Kimi no Hana ni Naru Dorama

by - 12/15/2022 11:09:00 PM

 I used to review dorama, but lately I didn't watch them.
I began watching Kimi no Hana ni Naru last week after it had aired for 8 episodes.
And the English subs had been uploaded for episode 6.
For notes, I wanted to watch because of Miyano Mamoru and Kaji Yuki
although boyband theme is not my preferrence.
But after watching episode 1, I like the songs and the unique concept it has.


KimiHana is still airing on TBS, although next week will be episode finale.
The casts are below.

 
Honda Tsubasa : Nakamachi Asuka
8LOOM MEMBER (Read : BLOOM)
Takahashi Fumiya : Sagami Dan
Miyase Ryuubi : Naruse Daijiro
Tsuna Keito : Furumachi Yukiya
Hachimura Rintaro : Ichinose Eiji
Mori Shoot : Hiyama Ryusei
NOA : Kurushima Takumi
Yamashita Coki : Onodera Takara
 
OTHERS
 Kinami Haruka : Nakamachi Yuri
Shida Sara : Ikeoka Nao
Kawazu Asuka : Ririka
Miyano Mamoru : Soegi Kenji
Uchida Yuki : Kousaka Sumire
Natsuki Mari : Hanamaki Yuki
Takenaka Naoto : Trinity Kasuga
Kikuta Tatsuhiro : Mitani Mitsuo



Why is the reason I must write about this dorama?
Because it is in a concept of real boyband
8LOOM is the name of the boyband here.
But they also performed LIVE!
Many times, they have a tour, appeared on TV live, making own music video.
You can watch the MV on TBS Youtuboo (I don't know if it's limited).
But they must also disband next January.

The story, you should watch yourself.
Because I won't review it.
Here, I will write about my impression.

I thought Miyano only appeared as a guest, but turned out in all episodes.
Kaji Yuki acted as his boyfriend who likes cleaning for episode 3-4.

I knew Takahashi Fumiya since Kikazaru Koi ni ha Riyuu ga Atte and Saiai.
But it seems he has appeared in Kamen Rider 2019 before,
when my friends noticed him.
He had never appeared as a singer before.
But in this dorama, Takahashi must sing and dance as an idol!
It looks funny and unique.
That's why I noticed he had struggle to do the best.
But in TBS video from CDTV Live! Live!, Fumiya made many mistakes when
singing "Come Again".
I could see him forgetting the move!
Although in the next clip for the latest single (and maybe the last), "Forever or Never",
his dance had improved a lot.
But it seems Fumiya is finally noticeable to more people now
that he has taken a unique project.

Meanwhile, all 8LOOM members came from different background.
Miyase Ryuubi (18) is a singer from boyband M! LK
Tsuna Keito (23) is an actor, Hachimura Rintaro (23) is from boyband WATWING,
Mori Shoot (20) is a member of BUDDiiS, NOA (22) is a singer passing
a Korean audition, Yamashita Coki (21) is a dance actor from YK Agent.
Everyone except for Fumiya is new to me.
But they look friendly in the dorama and I started to praise their singing and dance.
 
Honda and Fumiya 9 age differences.
They look cute together though.
Maybe because Honda is a bit tomboy?
 
The only boy group I like since middle school is LEAD,
because I like Kagimoto Akira a lot!
I don't really care about boyband.
But since 8LOOM is limited, I should praise them to the fullest.
 
Takahashi Fumiya and Honda Tsubasa have big age gap.
Fumiya is now 21, while Honda is 30.
But they have good chemistry.
I hope I can watch them singing live on CDTV 4 hours Christmas special
next Monday, but I don't know where.
I rarely saw Honda Tsubasa with long hair.
I'm glad I found this dorama.
 

Since they have a real tour, they also have many interaction videos.
And 8LOOM members are active on tiktok.
It's like promoting for a real group.
As a boyband, I think they must learn dancing and singing,
while bonding together for one year.
It is a bit long for a 10 episodes dorama.
I think mostly, asadora and taiga dorama are the only
genre that needs a year to filming.

A few cute videos I got from tiktok

In this video, Fumiya asked a quiz to his friends,
"What is 8LOOM's concept?"
And one of the member (I really forgot his name), answered
"The strongest 7, Avengers."

Here is the cute interaction between two couples in the story.
Honda looks like asking Ryuubi for his age,
and Ryuubi said it is 18.
Honda laughed while crying (I wonder if she's comparing her age with Ryuubi).
Fumiya saw her, tapping her shoulder while laughing too and pointing at her.
Honda also pointed her finger either on Ryuubi or Fumiya.

Found a few mistakes by Takahashi Fumiya.
It's weird since he is a center and male lead.
But everyone can accept his cuteness.
Well, he is not a boy group so learning dancing and singing
for one year is a bit hard maybe?


You can find more on tiktok if you understand Japanese.
There is no subtitle there.
Meanwhile, for 8LOOM, I installed tiktok!
I'm not a millenial who plays on social media all the time.

You May Also Like

0 Comments