Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Eco Flower Tint #02 Eco Azaleas Tint

by - 5/25/2017 02:15:00 AM

It's been so long since I want to buy Innisfree lip tint.
And since my Etude Fresh Cherry Tint is already gone now, I need more natural tint.
Seeing this tube at store, I bought the #02 Eco Azaleas Tint.
I think this is the lightest color from this lip tint range, which has 5 shades.


Eco Flower Tint uses floral leaf extracts to add vitality to your lips.
Tints use a creamy texture to moisturize dry lips.

Ingredients:
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Rhododendron Mucronulatum Flower Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance(Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 27 (CI 45410:1), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

The actual 5 shades. I'm also interested in #05 Eco Rose Tint



Right : blended

Well, I don't need to describe much about this lip tint because it looks the same as Etude's.
The texture and color, both are similar to Fresh Cherry Tint #PK001.
Except for perfume.
It was a fragrance of flower and refreshing.

Look, I think the color is very similar to Fresh Cherry Tint

In term of texture, it is cream + water.
Will settle to lips like its own color.
After more than 3 swipes, it will be darker pink.
Stays long if not for eating.
I feel this lip tint is very good for soft & natural look, not too strong color.
I like this kind of lip tint so I'll continue buying it.

The left picture is when the tint becomes darker after more swatches. But it's a natural pink so don't worry to apply numerously.


MY THOUGHTS FOR INNISFREE ECO FLOWER TINT #02 ECO AZALEAS TINT:
+ I love soft color so it looks very good in 1-2 swipes.
+ After more than 3 swipes, the tint will stay for a long time.
+ The perfume is rather refreshing.
+ Moisturized my lips.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips area.
+ Fitting to lips without transferring to other object.
+ Not too expensive.
- The tube is too big.

You May Also Like

0 Comments