Home

Reviews

About Me

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow N #04 Natural Brown

by - 5/09/2017 09:27:00 AM

This is the second eyebrow mascara I bought from Kiss Me Heavy Rotation.
I had bought the #03 Ash Brown previously because I colored my hair in ash brown too.
But nowadays, it doesn't suit my hair color anymore because I colored it chocolate last year.

There is nothing different from the packaging as it doesn't have anything new.
The color is brown, and it suits natural hair color.


See? There's nothing different except for color.
Actually, the color looks like Canmake Coloring Eyebrow #03 Natural Brown.
In term of texture and color, they are the same.
Although I think Canmake is stickier and heavier.
Even though #03 Ash Brown's texture is very water-y, the Natural Brown is not.
This eyebrow mascara's texture is more fitting to every hair.
I don't need to wipe off some liquid on tissue.


As you can see above, it is very natural.
I used it alone without drawing with pencil first, and it colored my brows well.
It doesn't make it too sticky like the Ash Brown texture.
Overall, I can't choose between Heavy Rotation or Canmake.
They are very natural to color eyebrow and stays well without smudging.

Very very miss my long hair


MY THOUGHTS FOR KISS ME HEAVY ROTATION COLORING EYEBROW N #03 NATURAL BROWN:
+ Suits natural brown / black haircolor perfectly.
+ Texture is fitting to every hair.
+ Doesn't smudge & stays long.
+ Dosn't make every hair sticks to each other.
+ If your eyebrow is like me, very thick, you can use it alone.
+ Not heavy because the liquid is not sticky.
+ Not too expensive and available at drugstore widely.
- Nothing for now.



You May Also Like

0 Comments