Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Ma Cherie Curl Set Lotion & Decoration Keep Spray

by - 1/05/2015 08:38:00 PM

Yay, it's my first post for new year 2015!! It's already 2015 and that's so fast. I didn't even feel 2014 exactly true that it's already ended. As some of you know, I'm translating manga on MangaLator as rinap. I had translated 4 chapters of Kuro Hakushaku wa Hoshi o Mederu for 2 days in a row! Wow it's tiresome job to do. I also played Drakengard (Drag-on Dragoon) 3 and already finished with Branch A in 2 days also. Did I ever mentioned in my Wordpress that I've played Drag-on Dragoon 2? Though I got the first ending A (it's where Eris became the seal) and too lazy to play the other ending! But I will definitely finish Drakengard 3 at least until Branch C (because I must complete gathering all weapons for Branch D and it's troublesome to get time to do that, as if I don't have to work)?

This post is about my order for Shiseido Ma Cherie Curl Set Lotion & Decoration Keep Spray. I love its moisture shampoo & conditioner, so definitely will love these two too. Actually, I got it on new year's eve because me and my sister were going around her supplier's restaurant & warehouse. We decided to take my order there, instead to wait until new year for the delivery. And I already tried it the next day. Of course with satisfied feelings.

Phew! I'm so in love for Ma Cherie Curl Set Lotion when I curled my hair. I sprayed it around my dry hair, and the result is amazing! The curl is thicker, but also softer. It also can be used to protect hair from the heat of curling iron, so it have double effects. I could easily made my straightener (Glampalm) move in smooth way. It's also has nice fragrance, so it's a plus. Although the fragrance would disappear after a few minutes, I loves it that way so it wouldn't get attach to my nose all day.


For the Decoration Keep Spray, it also had a good job maintaining my curly hair. But as expected, I have difficult hair to be maintained. It still did a good protection against loose curl, for few hours, if my hair didn't get in touch by wind. If I must go outside, I think I won't take risk to curl it.... Sigh.. The fragrance is lovely, but same as Curl Set Lotion, it will disappear right away. I like both products and of course it's hard to get. I must wait for a month until it arrived. Not because it's expensive. I think the price is quite the same as another hair products.


This is my picture using both products and after using it for about 6 hours:

 As you can see, my hair isn't long so this is the result after curling. And I can't make loose curl since it will be easily loose until it goes straight again.


This is after more than 6 hours or so... I just put all my hair on the right side.

You May Also Like

0 Comments