Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Candy Wrap Lip 02 Navel Drop & Colorful Nails 33 Pink Glitter for New Year

by - 12/27/2014 02:13:00 AM

Hello and Merry Christmas! It's a bit late to greet Christmas, but better than never. This was my second time going to Beauty Couture to buy Canmake product. But sadly, the number of product types still hasn't increasing up till now. Gosh, I'm still eye-ing Stay on Balm Rouge #5 Flowing Cherry Petal and Cream Cheek CL01 Clear Red Heart & CL06 Clear Peach Sugar. I might order it online if I can't wait anymore. Moreover, Beauty Couture sells Canmake is far from my home. Although Canmake ID promises they will be sold in more stores next year... I hope it will be available near my house! I bought Candy Wrap Lip again, now in 02 Navel Drop, and a nail polish which is Colorful Nails series in 33 Pink Glitter.



I thought I hate lipgloss, although The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Pure My Lips #3 Juicy Peach is my favorite, if not for the strong fragrance. Believe me, I hate lipgloss ever since buying my first lip product from Silky Girl. It's heavy, chemical scented, and dry. That's why after trying a lipstick, I'll stick with that. But after I've bought Canmake Candy Wrap Lip last month, I'm in love again with lipgloss! Especially after my right side of lips gotten burnt by chemical liquid from my dentist, I must stick with lipgloss because it's easy to wipe. And following my burnt lips, it hurted my mouth when I opened it for more than a week. But thankfully, right now it's already healed, although it's a bit sore. You will see my ugly face in a while.

The one I bought is Candy Wrap Lip 02 (Navel Drop), one of favorite color. Actually, I want to try 04 (Lady Strawberry) but afraid it will be too strong of a color for lipgloss, and 16 (Ruby Liqueur) but isn't available here. Oh well, I think 02 color is almost the same as my TFS Pure My Lips and I'll be happy to wear it without fragrance. Below is comparison picture between 02 and 03:


Canmake Candy Wrap Lip 03 Peach Shower, Candy Wrap Lip 02 Navel Drop, and Colorful Nails 33 Pink Glitter

Now, the comparison with The Face Shop Juicy Peach:



This is Canmake Candy Wrap Lip 02 Navel Drop when applied on my lips:


You can see a bit of chemical scar on my right side lips (It will be on the left in picture). Last week, I've been enduring the pain to eat and laughing. It also became ulceration, but disappeared on this Tuesday. So it's just a scar right now. Last week, I was afraid of taking picture and going out to mall because my mouth was like a Halloween mask. Back to Candy Wrap Lip. It's pretty and has cute vibe, isn't it?

Now for Colorful Nails. I chose 33 Pink Glitter because it's the cutest color. There were only 6 colors and most of them silver, brown, and nude colors. Not that I dislike the other colors, but it's hard to wear on everyday activities. I've been eye-ing to buy Canmake nail polish ever sinced my first visit, but decided to wait if there would be more color to come out. And again, sadly, it's still 6 colors! But with 20% off discount, I won't regret buying it. From USD 5.44 to USD 4.35!! It's pretty as individual color (you must use it in 2 coats or else, the color won't appear well), or as a top glitter coat for matte bolder color. It also is easy to dry, more convenient than my Etude House Bunny Nails Mint. Etude House's nail polish tends to dry in long time, even the Beauty Couture clerk said so. Okay, let's see the appearance on my nails (it's a bit messy because I wore it at midnight with tired sighting and hurriedly)...

Hey, I'm not a fan of nail polish and the only branded nail polish I've had are just from Etude House and this. It's a pretty pink, huh? I used 2 coats, without base and top coat (never buy it, though). Of course I tends to have short nails (Although in my middle school times, I kept it long, very long!). I wish there was 76 Lime Green, it's very pretty in the picture on Canmake website.

After seeing that, I will post about my face when the ulcer still big. I couldn't open my mouth too wide, it would hurt. And my everyday meal was instant baby porridge...




Right now, it's still visible but I don't feel hurt anymore.


Can't you see? It's very bright, though, sorry... Anyway, it's not as bold as in the past. I wore Etude Face Conditioning Cream, KATE Mineral Powder Foundation, Clio Peripera Frozen Tap Tap 3 Eyes Elsa mixed with Coffret D'or Full Smile Eyes Apricot Beige, Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner N-Black, Canmake Candy Wrap Lip 02 Navel Drop.

Alright, this is the end of 2014. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I hope in 2015 I can buy more makeup products I loves and wish I can play more games because I didn't have mood to play for half a year. It's disappointing..... Let's celebrate New Year with fun activities! Or watch interesting channel.

You May Also Like

0 Comments