Home

Reviews

About Me

Max Factor X Lipfinity 006 Always Delicate

by - 1/13/2015 09:00:00 PM

Back to review again. After not having any weekend last week because my office moved to another building and most of item distribution was checked by us, the workers, even on Saturday & Sunday, it's finally done. I have time for reviewing my new lip product. I don't know what to call of this. This Max Factor X Lipfinity claims to stand for 24 hours on lip, but the contents are in lipgloss and lipbalm. So I will calls it similar to a lip stain, which can stands longer than lipstick, but in liquid form. The box at the picture below contains 2 products in it, the lipgloss form with color and a lipbalm stick. Max Factor is from UK and here is the website.


I took this product based on my friend's suggestion. She also bought it from her friend's suggestion. Anyway, it's out of impulse buying. One thing I thought it's fun is, it's the first time I bought a department store cosmetic at its counter. I usually bought things online or at drugstore. Except my Maybelline, this is the second Western brand cosmetic I've tried. Cost for around USD 9.60 and it's cheaper than most department store brand.

Like its box color, the color of the stain is same. Nude pink and it's very light. The first applying step is to swipe the gloss color onto lips. But it's hard to maintain it to be clean enough since it's too creamy and liquid-y. Don't close the lips yet, wait until it's become matte. And here is the most annoying part. When it becomes matte, it will be cracked. So to avoid that, use the balm-like stick (for top coat) so it will be glossy. Well, for me, it always goes cracky even if I already used the stick.


I don't take photo on the inside product, but the colorant is very similar to lipgloss wand, except that the product will dry outside the tube, so I must quickly put it inside after application before it gets stiff (I already made it stiff though). And the stick is in white color, with a little shimmer. Below is after applying these two:


For me, I don't like it. It makes my lips dry and cracky. Before it gets drying, it also feels very sticky, example, putting a glue to my lips. The stick balm can't hold longer than an hour too, so I must put it quite often. It might look good from afar, but when I saw it on mirror, it would be terrible. Although it doesn't makes my lips becoming chapped. It doesn't have smell so it's a plus point beside its color. And most important thing... 24 hours? Seriously? It will stick to my tissue or glass! Although not sticking in type of cream, unlike normal lipstick, it will glued on tissue as flakes. Although it gives pink stain a bit after using for 9 hours. To clean it, use makeup remover or Kracie facewash or any facewash that can remove makeup or it will stick a few on lips. I don't have my photo when applying because I'm very busy these 2 weeks. As you can see above, while the color is pretty, the staying power is bad! I won't ever buy it anymore and will consider 100 times to buy Western product, except Maybelline lipstick, because of dry-ing effect.


UPDATE!! My picture using Max Factor X Lipfinity 006 Always Delicate below:

 It looks quite pale, similar to Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick SYR36 Beige Chiffon, but with more red than beige. I like to wear at the time I don't have time to re-applying lipstick, but yeah, it is still cracking after eating/drinking.

You May Also Like

0 Comments