Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick in #3 Cream Coral & #9 Blueberry Burgundy

by - 1/06/2015 10:53:00 PM

Hello again! This is my second post in 2015. Though rather than posting here, I would prefer to post on my Wordpress about something I played. My Wordpress is like a coffin right now since it's rarely updated. This time, I will do review about Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick. This lipstick is my second time trying out their product. I'm very satisfied with Creamy Tint Lip Mousse (I made one post for my own lip products, of course it's still a few of them because added more to my collection), although I'm desperate to push my brain so I can use the lip mousse everyday despite its bold color. Well, I have changed from little girl, so I don't care wearing a bold red from my creamy tint lip mousse #3 & #5. Now, unto the review below!



Do you like Japanese lipstick? I am very much do! That's why I'm completely in love too with these lipsticks. Creammellow lipstick is a collection from Fall 2014 season so I'm very late to order this. Well, I didn't think I would be in love with this so much. I bought two of it which are No.3 Cream Coral and No.9 Blueberry Burgundy (I kind of buying this color nowadays because it's booming from 2 years ago). Let's see mine.


And more:

The No.3 Cream Coral is more to feel a bit pinkish and the No.9 Blueberry Burgundy might seem too dark. Of course Blueberry Burgundy can be applied with dark color if applied more than 3 times!

When it's applied, it doesn't feel creamy at all. More of it, it's the same as applying my Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge lipstick, a little bit sticky unto lips but will stay strong as if wearing nothing. Very light on lips. The color No.9 is also almost the same as my Lavshuca RS-2, a bit of dark rose color. But Blueberry Burgundy can be darker than RS-2 and also, bold. It doesn't have a slight fragrance, everything on the Japanese makeup product always had. Reminds me so much of them.  So this is how Cream Coral applied on my lips:

I'm so sorry that my photo isn't on interesting face. I was a bit down from going back to work after holiday. Here, I used Etude Face Conditioning Cream, Tony Moly Cat Wink's Clear Pact, Canmake Strong Eyes Liner Black, and Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick #3 Cream Coral.

I think the cream coral is more on pink side. It's lovely and very natural. I might love using this for everyday activities since it's more creamy than No.9. Now for Blueberry Burgundy applied photo:

I'm wearing the exact same makeup as above, though I was using No.9 Blueberry Burgundy in this 2nd picture.

Have you see a similarity with my Lavshuca RS-2? You can read the post here. It can be very bold for daylight and working activities, but I like wearing it nonetheless if I have some easy-going feeling all ahead. But if I wore it on top of concealer (I'm using Etude BB Cream Cotton Fit for this), the result will be lighter color. Here it is:


Did you see it became fuschia? It's weird, huh? It became more like Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips talk JPK003.

I like both color and might repurchase after finish using this. I love Coral Cream the most since it's natural. But Blueberry Burgundy can be easy to play around with many type of colors. The bullet is also longer than my Lavshuca, so it is much cheaper.

You May Also Like

0 Comments