Home

Reviews

About Me

Syoss Moisture Intensive Care Shampoo & Conditioner

by - 12/12/2014 10:02:00 PM

Syoss is another haircare brand from Henkel, the same as Schwarzkopf. After trying Schwarzkopf extra care hair mask, I decided to try its product ranges. Well, I bought Schwarzkopf Ultimate Hair Repair (again, the one in black for moisturizing and repairing damaged hair) alongside Syoss, but I tried it first. There's sale in Lotte Mart supermarket for shampoo & conditioner package in 190ml size for just around USD 0.89 so I tried this version. Ehm, it's because I still have Ma Cherie & Tsubaki in my bathroom (both shampoo & conditioner) and I bought another pair. My sister must've been mad again if I bought larger size. Anyway, rather than Schwarzkopf, Syoss is cheaper. Not much, but yeah, it is. This is Syoss' website in English.

Henkel moisture products always all about keratin (Although I'm also interested of their collagen products, I'll try their moisture ranges first-and I'm already satisfied). Henkel products might be the first international brand (after Pantene, but it didn't work well) that gives a true satisfaction for me. From their hair colorant to mask. And Syoss also proof that.

The shampoo isn't overly fragrance. I can see it's similar to Japanese shampoo that isn't smell of hard perfume. Its texture is very watery, but it can make great bubble with little size of the liquid, similar to Ma Cherie. The finish texture after rinsing is also almost similar. Though Ma Cherie smells nicer, of course.

About the conditioner, it also did well. My hair became smoother and not as airy as lion head (I experienced that with Herbal Essences Japan Series Touchable Smooth). The finishing result is the same as Schwarzkopf hair mask or Japanese brand conditioner. I love it! The conditioner's fragrance stays longer than its shampoo, I think this makes the formula similar to Japanese haircare products. It also mentioned that the formula was tested by Japanese professional. Uh, I believes that, because I also am having the same result as Japanese product. At least there's haircare brand with similar function as Japanese product but with affordable price and easy to find. Well, I'll stick with Ma Cherie for a long time more, but when I feel that I spend too much money on anything else, I'll buy Syoss (or Schwarzkopf).

All in all, I hope the other styling product can also be sold here because I hardly find anything related to that from one brand, except hairspray. I need airy curl cream or bouncy whip! Last to remember, I'm waiting for Ma Cherie Curl Lotion & Decoration Keep Spray!!!!! Please come quickly before new year!

Nb: Syoss' advertisement model is Kuriyama Chiaki. I knew her from dorama Diet Rebound and Toshokan Senso live action movie. And I bought Syoss Bouncy Whip from not-so-near Guardian. I'll review it after I've tried it.

You May Also Like

0 Comments