Home

Reviews

About Me

Skin79 Super+ (Plus) Beblesh Balm Purple SPF 40 PA+++ in Sample Sachet

by - 11/05/2014 09:49:00 PM

Skin79 is a Korean brand famous for its BB cream, although they also produced makeup properties. The most famous BB cream ranges is the Color BB Series, different bottle color with different functions. I have tried the Oriental Gold BB cream Plus version (the one in gold bottle and added lipgloss/cream cheek), also from a sample, and even though it blended very well with my skin, I could feel oily and sticky. Yup, the BB cream is too sticky, it makes my face shine even though my skin is dry. Maybe because I don't like overly shiny face, I don't want to buy the full bottle. Now, after purchasing Canmake at Beauty Store, they gave me this 2 sachets BB cream sample from purple color, famous for dry skin. The BA saw my face and she immediately knew about my skin type. Purple is very good at moisturizing, also with high SPF 40 PA+++. Skin79 website is here.


The purple is easier to blend than Oriental Gold. I think Oriental Gold texture is watery, so it will give more shine to skin. While the purple one is good enough, similar to KATE BB gel cream. But of course, every Korean BB cream does feel stickier than Japanese product. Whatever it is, it always gives shining effect on skin, be it Etude House Cotton Fit nor this one. It can spread out evenly pretty quick. And I think no matter how many layers I applied, it won't look cakey because the color suits my skintone. There is only one color of this and for me, I think it's a bit darker than my skintone, but it's okay. If I don't see it that well, it won't be noticeable. The result:


For coverage, I think purple bottle did a good job. Although it covers dullness, it won't cover blackspot or maybe redness very well (I tends to have any redness if it's too hot). Uh, I think it is already good enough for me because I don't like heavy makeup. And I think if I showed some acne mark, I will look more humane... Overall, coverage is medium, just like any other brand. It feels a bit sticky, but I am satisfied because it's just a little (Note it). On the first day I wore it, it got cracked a bit on my nose area because the weather was very hot. But on the second day, the weather's a bit cloudy and it didn't crack. Well, just around nose, I could blend it again. For me, it doesn't get oily. I think it's one of BB cream which have good oil control, unlike Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit. Similar to KATE too, for this matter. I was working from 8AM to 5PM and it's just felt sticky a bit, almost the same after applying it in the morning.

Although overall I like the product, I won't be purchasing it. It's similar to KATE BB gel cream, but I dislike the shiny effect on my face. When I love my skin is dry type and with a few problems of it, I dislike it being overly dewy. That's why, more or less, I am now dodging my urge to buy another Korean BB cream. I'd still prefer Japanese one, for its quality (coverage, natural finish that will blend nicely with real skin, non-sticky). Urgh, I still have Etude House Bright Fit & Cotton Fit, 2 KATE Mineral BB Gel Creams, and 2 Laneige Cushion Pore Controls. When will I finish those BB products while I am also in 'using powder foundation mode' now? Let's check my photo with the BB cream:

I swear this picture is taken in the morning before I went to work! Then, how come my eyes are puffy? Skin79 Purple is good for me. But as you can see, my neck is a bit lighter right? I already applied a few remaining cream lightly, so it won't cover my overall neck. The area of my neckline is lighter, which can't be applied by BB cream since it will spread to my cloth.... I used Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion, Skin79 Super+ BB Purple, Canmake Strong Eyes Liner, Coffret D'or Color Blush Pink, and Maybelline Color Sensational Cosy Tangerine.


NB: Lately, I think my lips will become dry if I use Maybelline Color Sensational, different with Bold Matte type. Maybe because the price is also under USD 3.33, it won't moisturize my lips. Oh yeah, I've been using Shiseido Tsubaki Damage Care conditioner everyday and it's very good. I love it, my hair becomes smooth & light!

You May Also Like

0 Comments