Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Ma Cherie Moisture Conditioner My Love

by - 11/18/2014 07:30:00 PM

Shiseido Ma Cherie is the hair brand I loves so muuuuch!! This is the website for this fabulous elegant, unique, and does good effect & smell. Did you remember when I used to talk about my Japanese bath products? It's in this page. When I wrote that post, I didn't care about conditioner or hair mask, treatment etc. But now, I think I need more than just a shampoo, to take care of my dry and fringe hair. So I bought (again from Nihonmart) the conditioner from Ma Cherie moisture range.


First of all, the smell! The smell is nicer than Tsubaki Damage Care Conditioner, which added more of chemical smell rather than Ma Cherie. Of course Ma Cherie price is a little bit higher (I said a little because there's just USD 4.10 of differences) than Tsubaki. With better scent and the same wonderful result, I might think to stick with Ma Cherie. Of course I would be happier if Ma Cherie can be found on drugstore in Indonesia. I'm so jealous of Singapore, Thailand, or Malaysia for selling Japanese products widely! Sadly at the moment, Nihonmart have not yet selling the treatment, perfect shower, hair gelee, perfume, or many more types of Ma Cherie products. Maybe "not yet", they might sell it someday cause I also need Moisture Treatment, Perfect Shower (sarasara), End Cure Milk, and Hair Gelee Mist, or Decoration Keep if I want to curl my hair someday (I'm in the middle of selecting iron curling, but in the midst of confusing what brand is good. I just wanted to wave it a little, not making it beach wave curl though). Color in the bottle is true, it's a bit milky pink color than moisture shampoo.

Well, it's true that Tsubaki shampoo makes my hair smoother than Ma Cherie because it seems like it puts more oil to my hair, rather than Ma Cherie, which just making it smooth & clean. I need more oil, yeah, but I feels my hair is cleaner after washing it with Ma Cherie. Not that I will neglect Tsubaki, I'm just saying my opinion and I will continue using both product depends on my needs.


Okay, back to Ma Cherie Moisture Conditioner. I got the 200ml, very tiny for my long & airy hair. Anyway, I tried using it after shampoo-ing, and the result is amazing. My hair became smooth at the moment I washed the remaining conditioner, without feeling oily at all. If I used the shampoo without conditioner, the scent wouldn't last longer after showering. But with conditioner, I could still smell the lovely scent even on the next day! Thank God, I bought this! Smooth, nice smell (I smell more fruity than floral), clean, and easy to comb. That's the right effect a hair washing product must include! Oh, by the way, I have used Herbal Essences Japan Series Touchable Smooth (the pink bottle) before using Ma Cherie, but I don't like how my hair becomes too fluffy when I already have too much hair like a bush! It's smooth enough but that's too much. I'm quit using it. I need something more manageable (I marked manageable for silky straight, not fluffy) to my lion hair. And Ma Cherie is one of very few hair products that can help me with maintaining my fringe hair!

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Dear, mau info aja kalau shiseido macherie bias dibeli di nihonmartbeauty.com
    mampir-mampir ya dear ^^

    ReplyDelete