Home

Reviews

About Me

Kracie Hadabisei Extra Moist Facial Mask

by - 11/17/2014 02:33:00 PM

Kracie is brought to Indonesia by PT Hoyu Indonesia. So far, there are only two brands in here, which is Bigen and Kracie. Bigen is a company produced hair colorant, while Kracie (in the past, it is Kanebo) produced hair and face treatment. Actually, I had bought Hoyu Company's one of hair coloring brand, which is BeautyLabo (isn't available in Indonesia, I bought it in Thailand). So far, Kracie Ichikami shampoo didn't do well on my hair, despite it made my hair straight, it also made it stiff. But I love the flower smell , it is not too strong, but still lingers after washing. The picture below is the product packaging, in red (to pink) color:


I chose Extra Moist because my skin is dry. I need moisturizing elements in every face product I use. The extra moist contains Royal Jelly and Hyaluronic Acid to prevent wrinkle and moist skin. Actually, I think I must buy the orange one for elasticity, containing Co-Enzym Q10 and Soybean Isoflavone, but there are only the red and blue type. Blue is for brightening with Collagen and Vitamin C, but I need "moisturizing effect", although "brightening" is also tempting. Of course I would buy the red one instead of blue. I paid USD 2.50 for one sheet of mask. A bit expensive for a mask which instructed to be use 2-3 times per week. Or even more, there is review that said it can be applied every day. No, it will cost much from just a mask. I might buy it every month or week, based on my needed, because of the effect it gave.

Actually, this is the first time I use a mask sheet. I had a few masks sample from Etude, but it were all just cream type and must wash after applying. I had never tried sheet type. And I neglected taking mask as skincare routine.

How to use:
- clean face with facewash or cleansing milk (I just wash it with water in this recommendation because I don't have cleansing milk and I don't like using facewash twice a day because it makes skin drier)
- put the mask sheet on face, just don't get the eyes and mouth area
- let the liquid get absorbed to skin for 10-15 minutes (I watched movie and I took it off 30 minutes. It's too bad since many liquids still remains and USD 2.50 wasted easily into trash bin, so I gave longer time)
- massage your face with the remaining liquid
- you can wash face after that (But I didn't do it. Just let the remaining liquid to stay on face like using Moistfull Collagen until the next morning. Make it doesn't sticky anymore or you will experience oily face)
- recommended to use every 2-3 time a week. Don't use if you have sensitive skin or acne.
- best to use after putting on refrigerator.

The effect I've gotten from this mask:
- hydrating skin, there is no dry cells on my skin
- moist, soft, chewy-is this food? (I think it does moisturizing my skin softer than Etude Moistfull Collagen)
- brightening (yes, I felt my skin is whiter than it's supposed to be)
- because I put it on refrigerator before using it, it's gives cooling effect which remains until I took it off
- clean (I felt my face became clean. There is no dirt around)
- gives more energy to my eyes and body (after applying the mask, I felt not only my face is brighter, but my eyes also opened up from sleepiness and it gave energy to overall of my body)
- the effect remains all day and the next. It's longer than average Hada Labo night cream, with just a day effect. But Etude House Moistfull Collagen also has 2 days effect for me).

I think it is functioning really well. I don't think I can afford buying too much skincare & it's not necessary. I'll stick to night cream (Etude House Moistfull Collagen and Hada Labo Gokujyun Night Cream) for now.
 I will definitely repurchase (if there is elasticity type, I will buy it immediately) for this mask, except maybe I need longer time than average usage. I might buy every month or so, considering the effect is very good. It is better than normal night cream I've used, so I think it's appropriate to use when my face feel tired. Anyway, for those who are crazy with sheet mask, buy this one and you'll experience the quality (of course with the same price. Price=quality in this one).

You May Also Like

0 Comments